Preview Geelong v Richmond Friday May7 2021 7:50 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuthrie did a few good things last week - or at least, no real bad things.

Don't know how these team selections help our ability to move the ball quickly though

How many more times does Zuthrie have to suck before we select literally anyone else on the team before him? Playing him is like raising the white flag the day before the game. We'd be better of only selecting 21 players and letting some guy from the crowd run on and play for us.
As long as he's on the list he's going to be picked or almost picked. It's just the way they work - a strange fascination by the MC, but one we've just got to accept. Let's not forget Henry was squeezed out of the side round 1 to accommodate him.

Zuthrie did a few good things last week - or at least, no real bad things.
He was fine. People here have made up their minds without judging on merit.

Is Simpson the sub? Seems strange to throw him in so quickly
Hasn't he had 3 VFL outings? Happy to see him get a run. Though neither he or Higgins add genuine leg speed.

Zuthrie has pics of someone. Can be no other explanation. Might count how many handballs go to the Tigs the moment he's under the most modest tackling pressure. Not happy Jan.

Looking forward to watching the VFL outing tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, seems that way. Still, I'm not exactly sure why he stays in - he's a bit hesitant with ball in hand, don't think he can lock down on their smalls or whatever

Perhaps he's in for when Henry goes to the middle. Zac, to his credit, does have a bit of the Henry "back into the pack and get a fist in" about him

I'm sure he looks great on the training track. Put him in a presure situation and he's like a deer in the headlights - can't dispose of the pill quickly enough, to anyone.

He sets such a high bar. Seriously he will never amount to anything, proved it over what, 5 seasons now?

Why wouldn’t you get games into someone with potential, instead of old donuts zuthrie. I’d put money on him not getting 4 touches till late in the 3rd quarter, as he often does.

Might as well just send a witches hat out there for the first half, it would do just as much.

Good to see sammy simpson back though 👍🏻

Hasn't he had 3 VFL outings? Happy to see him get a run. Though neither he or Higgins add genuine leg speed.

Zuthrie has pics of someone. Can be no other explanation. Might count how many handballs go to the Tigs the moment he's under the most modest tackling pressure. Not happy Jan.

Looking forward to watching the VFL outing tonight.
I though he’s been out injured for ages? Are you sure he’s played any VFL games??

Yep. I'm Zuth melting. Not sure who we're expecting him play on.
Good to see Simpson though.
Higgins meh. Not a bad replacement for Miers I guess. But will probs pull a hammy in the 2nd quarter.
ZGuthrie could get Dusty. Strong and tall enough to go with him. No Kolo, no MOC, no great choices. CG and Parf are needed as mids. Maybe Henry. I would let ZG try and stay with him like bee on honey.

Yeah, seems that way. Still, I'm not exactly sure why he stays in - he's a bit hesitant with ball in hand, don't think he can lock down on their smalls or whatever

Perhaps he's in for when Henry goes to the middle. Zac, to his credit, does have a bit of the Henry "back into the pack and get a fist in" about him
He played on Heeney. He will get a similar job against Richmond.

ZGuthrie could get Dusty. Strong and tall enough to go with him. No Kolo, no MOC, no great choices. CG and Parf are needed as mids. Maybe Henry. I would let ZG try and stay with him like bee on honey.

I'd bet on Dusty to have 35 and 6 if Zuthrie goes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back