Preview Geelong v Richmond Friday May7 2021 7:50 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ratagolea a likely late in tomorrow night given he's not playing this evening?
He was probably a carry over emergency but the media decided to go early on the rumour. They haven't been pulling late changes at all in the last couple of years so doubt it

Yeah agree - i was actually going to put a bit of money on the Cats quite a bit of money - at the odds - if they picked the right team

No way known now - terrible slow side - DHouse Simpson and Close are all slow - fodder against Richmond - and they have 3 of them in the forward line

Stanley keeps his spot !!!

7-8 goal loss coming up - pencil it in

Thank goodness i havent listened to a Chris Scott press conference for 3 years - because Friday night it will do your head in .
Why is Simpson slow? In traffic, me is quick.

Clark out of form is still better then Guthrie. Clark averaging 16 touches a game this season is hardly terrible either for a flanker.

True but clark strikes me as a confidence player..he either needs to be in the 22 solid or racking up numbers at vfl level..being the medical sub is no good for him.

True but clark strikes me as a confidence player..he either needs to be in the 22 solid or racking up numbers at vfl level..being the medical sub is no good for him.
No he shouldn’t be the sub. He should be in the team.

over on the Richmond board they are claiming their big weakness is being unable to counter outside speed.

well we just dropped outside speed and replaced him with a slow plodder.

Hawkins has a point to prove against Richmond after failing to nail a few shots for goal. He booted 1.2 from only three kicks for the entire game.

Im stoked that the club is sticking to its conservative approach with Ratugolea CE, no point in throwing him to the wolves in such a high-stakes, high-pressure game imo... another week or 2 in the VFL won’t hurt him ..
I doubt anything about this is a sign of conservatism. If it was he would have played VFL last night. He’s either playing tonight or injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zuthrie is an honest trier, does what the coaches want and is a really nice, soft spoken kid, but time has proved he just isn't up to AFL standard. I agree with others, give a young potential kid a shot, or give Clark/Narkle some continuity to their game.
Honestly it doesn't matter for tonight's game of course, 22nd picked is almost irrelevant but it could matter in a few years.

I think Ratagolea plays as a late in. He didn’t play VFL as an AFL emergency last night. Given CS’s love of him as a walk up Best 22 when fit, it makes NO sense to have him miss a game of footy this weekend and simply further delay his comeback, and he’s not the kind of player you’re likely to use as a medical sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Ratagolea plays as a late in. He didn’t play VFL as an AFL emergency last night. Given CS’s love of him as a walk up Best 22 when fit, it makes NO sense to have him miss a game of footy this weekend and simply further delay his comeback, and he’s not the kind of player you’re likely to use as a medical sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thinking too. Not sure what game CS and the match selection team are playing, though

I ended up getting tix for tonights match through a mate who is an AFL member but if I was a member of the public there's no way to get tickets. If I goto the ticketek site it only has 3 categories - "MCC Reserve", "AFL Reserve" and "Club Members and Public Reserve". The problem is if I choose that last option it insists I have a membership number. How would a non member buy a ticket for tonights game?

I ended up getting tix for tonights match through a mate who is an AFL member but if I was a member of the public there's no way to get tickets. If I goto the ticketek site it only has 3 categories - "MCC Reserve", "AFL Reserve" and "Club Members and Public Reserve". The problem is if I choose that last option it insists I have a membership number. How would a non member buy a ticket for tonights game?
With the last option you just press the green “Find tickets” button without entering membership details.

There is no find tickets. It has a greyed out button that say 'unlock tickets' - which can only be done with a membership number.
With the last option you just press the green “Find tickets” button without entering membership details.

Attachments

• tix1.jpg
    tix1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tix2.jpg
    tix2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back