Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
He will anyway, because he is a gun, a triple flag player

Maybe temper it down to serviceable? Compare him to a much maligned, deservedly so, player on this board:

1620342004337.png

xtatik222k

Club Legend
May 24, 2008
australia
AFL Club
Geelong
The Zuthrie tag hypothesis is probably the most reasonable suggestion I've heard for his inclusion. His brother has done a lot of it over the years - and after the GF, the biggest takeaway for the club surely would be to make sure Dusty is stopped.
Also, I'll be interested to see if Richmond's backline gets stretched at all with two quality big forwards down there. It used to be the backline that was the most threatening, but now I think I can safely say the forwardline has taken over.

Last edited:

goyoucatters

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 31, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Stockport County, Chicago Cubs
I doubt anything about this is a sign of conservatism. If it was he would have played VFL last night. He’s either playing tonight or injured.

Or injury cover for someone who's potentially not getting up for the game. It's inconceivable that they're happy for him to just sit out another week of footy at either level simply to act as an emergency (or med sub) for the seniors.

Drunkcat

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2018
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
The Zuthrie tag hypothesis is probably the most reasonable suggestion I've heard for his inclusion. His brother has done a lot of it over the years - and after the GF, the biggest takeaway for the club surely would be to make sure Dusty is stopped.
Also, I'll be interested to see if Richmond's backline gets stretched at all with two quality big forwards down there. It used to be the backline that was the most threatening, but now I think I can safely say the forwardline has taken over.
Sorry i was joking taking the piss about Zuthrie

Take it here
GD for this one

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back