• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 51 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Yep. Seen 2 flags in 4 years and the club can hold its head up high that they achieved it without any external assistance. A dynasty of their own boots.

2020 will forever be tainted.
Half the competition couldn't give a sh*t just like most other sporting codes around the world. And I'd say the same thing if Geelong pinched that flag.
17 week season, 16 minute quarters lol, no wonder it'll be the last time in decades your mob win anything.

339450209_181181814728835_2198541193246725803_n_66-jpg.1648904

Half the competition couldn't give a sh*t just like most other sporting codes around the world. And I'd say the same thing if Geelong pinched that flag.
17 week season, 16 minute quarters lol, no wonder it'll be the last time in decades your mob win anything.

What a load of absolute rubbish! Which half of the competition in 2020 didn’t give a s**t? Geelong supporters certainly did judging by the game day and autopsy threads on the day of the grand final. As if you’d be saying it was tainted if the Cats had won.

And in case you don’t know or have forgotten, your club also knows all about going decades without winning anything.

Have a good night.

Last edited:
Tom Hawkins has always been better than Jack Riewoldt.

Geelong only won a flag because of Hocking

Only back-to-back premierships count.

Everyone and everything in the AFL is in massive conspiracy against Richmond because we're all so terrified of them and need to cheat to stop them.

Richmond are the bestest club ever because they got a big crowd to that prelim final against GWS a few years ago.

There, I've saved everyone 100+ pages....

• Admin

Everyone and everything in the AFL is in massive conspiracy against Richmond because we're all so terrified of them and need to cheat to stop them.

Richmond are the bestest club ever because they got a big crowd to that prelim final against GWS a few years ago.

Thank you for your service

You forgot a couple of items,

Geelong have 17 flags.

Geelong are the greatest team of all, a line written by an ex player in 1963, at a time when they had the grand total of 6 flags and didn't win another flag for 44 years.

Richmond only won flags because of no injuries in 2107, played a non Vic side in 2019 and the Covid cup in 2020, our supporters are bullies, so the Cats supporters always have to leave at half time.

Kardinia park is a football oval.

So 2020 according to you was tainted but we should include Geelong's "other" 7 flags won by a popular media vote with no Grand Final in the 19th century in a totally different competition, ah you Cats you're always good for a laugh.

You forgot to mention Martin is the GOAT whilst Ablett Snr is only the 8th most successful footballer in his family.

So 2020 according to you was tainted but we should include Geelong's "other" 7 flags won by a popular media vote with no Grand Final in the 19th century in a totally different competition, ah you Cats you're always good for a laugh.

What are you on about?
Geelong have won 10 flags and I'm very happy with that.

Your last flag was won in a bubble. A time when the world couldn't really give a toss about sport. Most teams weren't trying. Games were delayed, shortened, and the finals began in round 19!
lol, that is right around the time when potential finalists are settling their best 22 for the month leading into finals.
2020*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you on about?
Geelong have won 10 flags and I'm very happy with that.

Your last flag was won in a bubble. A time when the world couldn't really give a toss about sport. Most teams weren't trying. Games were delayed, shortened, and the finals began in round 19!
lol, that is right around the time when potential finalists are settling their best 22 for the month leading into finals.
2020*
What a great win to go back to back in what the AFL considers one of the most difficult seasons ever, both clubs went in with the same difficulties to face only one came out a winner, one for the ages, unlike last years snooze fest against a young interstate side not quite ready for the big stage.

What a great win to go back to back in what the AFL considers one of the most difficult seasons ever, both clubs went in with the same difficulties to face only one came out a winner, one for the ages, unlike last years snooze fest against a young interstate side not quite ready for the big stage.

From a physical stand point, nothing remotely close to a regular year of football where you had 20 minute quarters and an extra 5 weeks of slogging it out.
Even a toddler can grapple with this.

As for the rest of your post, you must have been kicking your dog at quarter time of the grand final :think:

close thread...

I'd give you an elphant stamp if i had one, well said young man!:thumbsu:

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

View attachment 1649634
If you think this will keep catscollector off Richmond match threads you are sorely mistaken 😉

1921 Semi-final - Richmond 115 Geelong 54. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1934 Semi-final - Richmond 134 Geelong 50. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1967 Grand Final - Richmond 114 Geelong 105. :trophy:
1969 Semi-final - Richmond 167 Geelong 49. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1980 Semi-final - Richmond 95 Geelong 71. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2017 Qualifying final - Richmond 91 Geelong 40. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2019 Preliminary final - Richmond 85 Geelong 66. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2020 Grand Final - Richmond 81 Geelong 50.:trophy:

Thanks for being there for us Geelong.

Back