Game Day Geelong V Richmond: Prelim Final @ MCG Fri 750 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond have shown us the work ethic, dare and heart required. We’ve fallen short of that. They can kid themselves that the opponents were better but it was ours to lose and we did. Such disappointment and I actually don’t feel proud of what they’ve achieved this year; they’ve underachieved. I hope they gain some understanding of what it takes but if they haven’t over last few years, I doubt they will. Guess, we just go down as a good team and that’s it, just good and if they are content with that then that’s what we’ll stay. Broken here

Fell sorry for Selwood and Kelly, have tried their guts out, once again teammates turn into the invisible men when it matters, enjoy West Coast Tim at least they can win finals.

I feel for Selwood..... Tried, tried and tried for so many years to drag them over the line.

If only we had a few more players with his grit.

C Scott built the game plan in place we had a great 1st half then the players took the 2nd half off

How about we play the whole game like we did the first half and we win

Don't blame Scott because the players stopped hitting up targets, stopped working as hard, stopped running as hard and just expected someone else to do the work

Actually our game plan fell apart when the tigers stopped our short kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much. See how the tigers defend? Jammed up our backside. Couldn't be more different. All these hall of fame defenders at our club and we defend in a way that has lost us this game and let WC back in last week. A joke.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
Not sure I actually saw Taylor within touching distance of Lynch at any contest in the Richmond forward 50, when Lynch was the target

Closest he got to being in touching distance was when Taylor took front position and Lynch held him off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back