Geelong v Sydney, MCG, Fri, Sept 23rd, 7.50pm - Preliminary Final 2016

Who will win? Geelong or Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

F*CK Off bro, you go for Brisbane shouldn't even be in the AFL!
Woah man settle down. Just saying that you don't have enough people to stand up for you when the going gets tough. And besides, although my team is doing s**t atm, the AFL won't let us fold no matter how bad we get and I was able to watch one of the best teams to have ever played, don the maroon blue and gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like how Ben McGlynn has come back from the proverbial dead over the past month, and possibly played himself into another premiership side and another contract for next year.

Rounds 1-22 - 13 games, 12.85 disposals per game, 1.08 goals per game, 0.69 goal assists per game, 3.38 inside 50s per game, 4.23 tackles per game, Champion Data Player Ranking Score Average of 46.31.

Round 23-PF - 17.25 disposals per game, 2.5 goals per game, 1 goal assist per game, 4.25 inside 50s per game, 4.75 tackles per game, Champion Data Player Ranking Score Average of 93.
Got sent back to the NEAFL, was lucky some of us thought to get back in. Happy that Mighty Mouse has proven the doubters wrong.

You've played well tonight

But let's be honest - You are arm-chaired into the finals every year

You're right we have to win way less games than anyone else to make it don't we.

Why are swans supporters going out of their way to suck up to cats fans with these fake misdirected compliments ?
So you can pat yourself on the back for being a 'good supporter'.
Are you really that insecure you seek the approval of the cats fan?
Please like me.

I don't agree with this but liked you for the hell of it. It's more about respect for a club that you played in a prelim. They basically did as much as you to get there and on the night didn't get the chocolates why sink the boot in what's the mentality. Great look if we then get flogged in the GF. At least I know I''m human that watching Corey Enright after broke my heart. Prelims always a great story and a sad story nothing to be gained other than enjoy your owns teams win and respect a champion side that you had to overcome.

Got sent back to the NEAFL, was lucky some of us thought to get back in. Happy that Mighty Mouse has proven the doubters wrong.

Will he be the one under pressure if mills(??) and McVeigh get up

Will he be the one under pressure if mills(??) and McVeigh get up

No he has done enough. I would think that if Allir doesn't get up then either Richards or Mills (Massive risk) are his replacement.

If McVeigh is declared fit then Jones or Marsh are the likely outs. Ask any Swans supporter and they would probably be comfortable with McVeigh out but club likely to play the captain if he declares himself fit. Massive selection issues for the Swans hope they go with the best option not the heart.

Why are swans supporters going out of their way to suck up to cats fans with these fake misdirected compliments ?
So you can pat yourself on the back for being a 'good supporter'.
Are you really that insecure you seek the approval of the cats fan?
Please like me.
We have entered into a Mutual Respect Partnership Agreement with them.

I don't agree with this but liked you for the hell of it. It's more about respect for a club that you played in a prelim. They basically did as much as you to get there and on the night didn't get the chocolates why sink the boot in what's the mentality. Great look if we then get flogged in the GF. At least I know I''m human that watching Corey Enright after broke my heart. Prelims always a great story and a sad story nothing to be gained other than enjoy your owns teams win and respect a champion side that you had to overcome.
Geelong aren't a champion side, if they didn't have dangerfield they would have been lucky to make the 8.

No he has done enough. I would think that if Allir doesn't get up then either Richards or Mills (Massive risk) are his replacement.

If McVeigh is declared fit then Jones or Marsh are the likely outs. Ask any Swans supporter and they would probably be comfortable with McVeigh out but club likely to play the captain if he declares himself fit. Massive selection issues for the Swans hope they go with the best option not the heart.
Jones would be very unlucky to be dropped after his game tonight, was very good I thought.

Back