Game Day Geelong V Sydney - Rd 7 - Sat May 1st 7:25 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'd be OK with us losing this if we played exciting football and lost.

I don't want to go back to the dour footy we have been playing in all bar 3 quarters against WCE last week.

No way - i want Geelong to win today - dont care what brand they play - got the excitement with the 97 pt win ( against woeful opposition )

I think this is a line in the sand type game - for both clubs who are sitting on 4-2

Swans had a fantastic win against Rich at the MCG which i watched - the last 2 weeks the wheels look like their falling off a bit - however their back on their home ground - they knock over Geel their 5-2 and their season is right back on track

Same situation for Geel - need to be 5-2 with next week game against Rich with Vaustin and Martin back in - $1.60 Rich $2.30 Geel - Cats look to have a forlorn hope - so today is vital otherwise Cats are highly likely to be 4-4

Narkle needs to take his chance.

Big time.

I luv the offensive work.. but i have to see it the other way. Cant just look one way. If he can get defensive pressure acts into his game..... ill be impressed.

Go Catters
He needs to be hungry. He has this game to impress.
Someone is making way for Higgins next Friday night. Up to Narkle to make it not be him.

No way - i want Geelong to win today - dont care what brand they play - got the excitement with the 97 pt win ( against woeful opposition )

I think this is a line in the sand type game - for both clubs who are sitting on 4-2

Swans had a fantastic win against Rich at the MCG which i watched - the last 2 weeks the wheels look like their falling off a bit - however their back on their home ground - they knock over Geel their 5-2 and their season is right back on track

Same situation for Geel - need to be 5-2 with next week game against Rich with Vaustin and Martin back in - $1.60 Rich $2.30 Geel - Cats look to have a forlorn hope - so today is vital otherwise Cats are highly likely to be 4-4

Look I don't really want them to lose but I do want a game that is enjoyable to watch!

Heading to the game tonight! Looking forward to seeing the big number 5 up and running again. First time to the SCG. Anyone got any tips on where to park?

Parking will be tough getting a spot

But if it was me - i would park at the Woollahra end of Oxford St either side of the road - alot aernt aware - like during the week - you can park their unlimited to 3pm - then it becomes a clearway/bus lane till 7pm - peak hour - then after 7 you can park their again unlimited - alot aernt aware of that - and think it is a clearway/bus lane all the time

Then its 100-200 metres to the lights - veer left and a 5 minute walk down MooerPark rd and your their .

Parking will be tough getting a spot

But if it was me - i would park at the Woollahra end of Oxford St either side of the road - alot aernt aware - like during the week - you can park their unlimited to 3pm - then it becomes a clearway/bus lane till 7pm - peak hour - then after 7 you can park their again unlimited - alot aernt aware of that - and think it is a clearway/bus lane all the time

Then its 100-200 metres to the lights - veer left and a 5 minute walk down MooerPark rd and your their .
Thanks, I’ll give it a go!

Having the VFL on before the Seniors either at KP, or on Kayo has been great this year.

Excited to see Cameron again tonight. Reckon he'll be the difference and we'll win by 5 goals

Really confident we will win easily tonight. We play our best on small grounds. I think we will win by 4 goals min.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it expected higgins returns next week?? Didnt realise he was ahead of schedule.
Seems his hamstring is good, it's his thumb keeping him out this week

Really confident we will win easily tonight. We play our best on small grounds. I think we will win by 4 goals min.

You've been told before to run on - don't care about a Essendon supporters masquerading as Geelong fans

And before you start, the following comments which were your early efforts on this board make it pretty clear you're not a Geelong fan

You guys have got to be the most overrated team in the AFL
How on earth are you 2nd on the ladder?
would love to play your mob in a final and belt you guys like we did earlier this year

Honestly how are you guys second? it's a disgrace to the AFL. So incredibly overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back