Game Day Geelong V Sydney - Rd 7 - Sat May 1st 7:25 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep I have been furiously in his corner as everyone knows and he has to go. That was garbage as was him watching that Sydney player run away when Rohan chased him down.
Thinking he'll be back in the VFL next week, just didn't see enough from him tonight to hold his spot

foodles05

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Pay the free you coward umpire. Clearly holding the ball but used the siren as an excuse not to pay it. Yellow maggot.
Exactly he was taken high so the umpire clearly determined he ducked cause he yelled play on. Ducking is your chance to dispose of it so if he continues to play on and doesn't dispose of it correctly that's HTB. I am so mad I don't know what to do right now.

Baudolino

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
How so

We're sitting 5th with a win/loss of 4-3 and above the likes of the Tigers and Lions
Need to finish top four to win a premiership. Being above Lions is irrelevant, they're not a top four rival.

Top four rivals are Bulldogs, Melbourne, Port, Richmond.

Richmond will make top four, they're too good not to. So we need to get enough wins to sneak past one of Port, Melbourne or Bulldogs. Can't see that happening now.

kickazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Bit unlucky tonight, we were clearly the better side except for the second quarter. Some poor defence leading to goals as well.

We were really tired at the end. Super tired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad