Game Day Geelong V Sydney - Rd 7 - Sat May 1st 7:25 pm @ SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I have been furiously in his corner as everyone knows and he has to go. That was garbage as was him watching that Sydney player run away when Rohan chased him down.
Thinking he'll be back in the VFL next week, just didn't see enough from him tonight to hold his spot

foodles05

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Pay the free you coward umpire. Clearly holding the ball but used the siren as an excuse not to pay it. Yellow maggot.

Exactly he was taken high so the umpire clearly determined he ducked cause he yelled play on. Ducking is your chance to dispose of it so if he continues to play on and doesn't dispose of it correctly that's HTB. I am so mad I don't know what to do right now.

Umpire got them home there. Swings and roundabouts

Umpire Nichols too. Getting us back for all the times we've pipped his beloved Hawks over the years.

Baudolino

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
How so

We're sitting 5th with a win/loss of 4-3 and above the likes of the Tigers and Lions

Need to finish top four to win a premiership. Being above Lions is irrelevant, they're not a top four rival.

Top four rivals are Bulldogs, Melbourne, Port, Richmond.

Richmond will make top four, they're too good not to. So we need to get enough wins to sneak past one of Port, Melbourne or Bulldogs. Can't see that happening now.

How so

We're sitting 5th with a win/loss of 4-3 and above the likes of the Tigers and Lions
We are going to get creamed next week and on this effort will lose to the saints as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back