CentrelineIsaac SmithQuinton NarkleZach Tuohy
Half ForwardsLuke DahlhausJeremy CameronBrandan Parfitt
ForwardsGary RohanTom HawkinsBrad Close
FollowersRhys StanleyMitch DuncanJoel Selwood
InterchangeJed BewsCameron GuthrieSam Menegola
Gryan Miers
EmergenciesNick StevensZach GuthrieCharlie Constable
Josh Jenkins

Seat warmers for Higgins and Kolo (possibly) v Richmond. Expect little from either. Shame about MOC because his tagging was merely a warm up for the reason we’ve made the switch. To see if he can clamp Dusty.
Can we leave it now at least to after the game.

We all knew zuthrie wasn’t playing when Scott brought him up.

scott loves to play 4d chess with the 22nd player in the side
When he alluded to us playing defenders all over the ground that could be reshuffled, I breathed a sigh of relief. Brought in a couple of players with some attacking flair, it's a good move.

I asked for a defender. You gave me one of our wingman. Either buck up an answer or accept Guthrie may be who they turn to.

P.S. When are you going to stop being a squib and leave like you said? You’re not a welcher are you?
So going to admit now that maybe your were being childish or going to stick to the argument that a defender must replace kolo this week?

Could still be medical emergency

Fine by me. Then i can hope we get no injuries and doesn’t play.

Seat warmers for Higgins and Kolo (possibly) v Richmond. Expect little from either. Shame about MOC because his tagging was merely a warm up for the reason we’ve made the switch. To see if he can clamp Dusty.

The salt is literally falling off this post 😂

Unlikely it'll be Jenkins as sub - not sure we'll be a team that uses a key position player as the sub

And Scott has previously said he doesn't like the idea of a player on debut being the medical sub

That leaves Zuth and Constable - maybe Constable as he's played football over recent weeks while Zuth sat out last week and they may prefer to get game time into him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nick stevens in the emergencies but no Holmes?
Yep - was named higher in the bests last week

Plus even if he plays in the VFL tomorrow if may give him the opportunity to go into the senior rooms on match day to learn what that's all about

And for Holmes it means he can concentrate on the VFL for now and gaining valuable match fitness with the aim of running out 4 quarters in the VFL rather than hitting the wall in the last quarter - that will also help him push for senior selection

Unlikely it'll be Jenkins as sub - not sure we'll be a team that uses a key position player as the sub

And Scott has previously said he doesn't like the idea of a player on debut being the medical sub

That leaves Zuth and Constable - maybe Constable as he's played football over recent weeks while Zuth sat out last week and they may prefer to get game time into him
The side is versatile enough to accommodate Charlie if required early on,give him a shot.

Fine by me. Then i can hope we get no injuries and doesn’t play.

The salt is literally falling off this post 😂
I hope the kid succeeds because if he doesn't he joins the Lang's, Thurlow's, Smedts', Fogarty's of the world as recent Wells Round 1-2 fluffs. We've had too many and need a hit. But I will not shy away from the view that at present - April 2021 - he is the single most overrated player on the list by people on this board. Closely followed by Constable and Kreuger.

No idea why all 3 are screamed for as inclusions most weeks, and yes, with Higgins looming as an in next week and Kolodjashnij possibly fit by next Friday there are 1-2 spots available for the GF rematch, assuming no further injuries/suspensions. Last in, First out usually fits in football clubs.

Bad timing we get the Tigers after consecutive losses and a rested Dusty returning. Matters not who we put on him, he will have a feast.
Well, it’s high time we don’t let him have a feast. Comon Cats.

Bad timing we get the Tigers after consecutive losses and a rested Dusty returning. Matters not who we put on him, he will have a feast.
Does the sun rise in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back