Geelong v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop with the due for a loss bulls hit. Its not like Richmond is due for a win therefore have more chance in their game than we have in ours.

We win coz we are good nothing else, we been 'due' for ages in your book i take it. In roulette just coz red comes up 10 times does not mean a black is due, its still 50-50 every time.

Due for a loss is the most overused phase ever. I mean EVER.

Stop with the due for a loss bulls hit. Its not like Richmond is due for a win therefore have more chance in their game than we have in ours.

We win coz we are good nothing else, we been 'due' for ages in your book i take it. In roulette just coz red comes up 10 times does not mean a black is due, its still 50-50 every time.

what about peaked too early?

Due for a loss also irritates me, even though i wish it were true.
Whoever wants it more and plays better, will win...its as simple and obvious as that.
Go dogs! by 20 pts, simply because we are desperate and because we match up fairly well with Geelong.

I think the cats will be more desperate than some seem to think.

If we drop this one then we have Freo in Freo in round 17, followed by Adelaide, Kangaroos and Port in the following few rounds and they are far from certainties. We have to win this one to ensure we remain in the top 2 for the rest of the season.

When people say they are due for a loss they don't generally mean that mathematically they must lose sometime. But the case is that the longer the winning streak becomes the more chance their is of the team becoming more complacent and less switched on.

It is very difficult to predict when this will happen, so people generally just keep saying it every round. In my opinion this is the round I think the Cats wont be as switched on, that and the Dogs playing at the Dome and getting a good run together this will be the game that Geelong will be most challenged. They may still win, but it will go close.

If Geelong get it into the Foward line quickly (not wild bombs, but direct smart kicks to 1 v 1's) we should win by 8-10 goals.

If we play like Round 1 where we handballed backwards, chipped it around in the backline and just wildly bombed it after letting the Dogs flood back then dogs by 4-5 Goals.

Which ever team can get on a roll and make theless amount of mistakes will win.
Geelong by 18 points.

People have been saying this about flipping coins as well. For inanimate object your theory is very true but where humans are involved it is not. Unusual events (like 10 wins in a row) can affect the mindset of humans and therefore effect how they play. And I would know lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong won't be taking the doggies lightly. Has been some bloddy close games in recent history. But I think Geelong are 'due' for a big win!

Cats by 45.

I'm bloody nervous.

I'm trailing in my footy tipping by about 7/8, and i vowed to challenge for the top spot after a shocking start to the year.

I've tipped the Bulldogs to win, because I know most of the other tipsters would have chosen the cats, and even though the safe bet would be to tip geelong, I honestly believe the bulldogs have a very good chance of winning this game. In my mind, I'm thinking the Bulldogs to win by perhaps 6 points.

As a neutral fan, the game should be entertaining. I don't mind either way what happens though - cats win, and more pressure on bulldogs to make the 8 which works in port's favour. dogs win, and i should make up ground on one tip :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back