VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week off this week won’t hurt the kids.
Allows Neale time to prime!

Go Catters

Conway and Kroeger playing VFL this week
And you would think Dempsey and Knevitte also play and maybe Frank (?) back too? Add in Neale and possibly dalhaus It will be more interesting from an “afl list” perspective than the last couple of weeks. I think stevens and whyte might still be injured and assume (hope) that Stephens gets a gig at afl

I
And you would think Dempsey and Knevitte also play and maybe Frank (?) back too? Add in Neale and possibly dalhaus It will be more interesting from an “afl list” perspective than the last couple of weeks. I think stevens and whyte might still be injured and assume (hope) that Stephens gets a gig at afl?

I got a wild hunch Neale will be tied up elsewhere

Conway and Kroeger playing VFL this week

Yess finally getting some players back. Still need key defenders for vfl which we dont have though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevens and Whyte still injured. Assume same with the others.

Geelong has been the worst around announcing injuries. To my knowledge Menegola (knee), Simpson (Concussion), Stevens (???), Whyte (???), Higgins (is probably not injured but will never play VFL), Tsap (ankle?)

Forgot how much of his highlights were of his contested marking. Excited to see him play.
The marking is impressive, for sure. But he also looks to be a very smooth mover. And seems to hit targets with neat disposal.

Look forward to seeing him replicate those traits at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back