VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of Esava or Neale come into the afl team and Blicavs go back while Stewart is out. Might not be this week but it’s an option the MC will be thinking about.

Stephen's had an excellent half, albeit in conditions suited to his game.
On the VFL I've seen this season, I wonder if Chalcraft is worth a speculative rookie pick. If not by us, then another club.
It's reached a point with Ratugoela where posters have stopped seeing the things he does well. He actually had a decent half. Hopefully he can be a useful depth player later in the season.
Williams looks lively.
Dempsey is becoming more comfortable in the midfield. Most exciting pick of last year.

Reckon Chalcraft is certainly worth a look. Great inside ball winner at this level. Tough nut too.

Neale looking good. Reckon he’s worth a crack at senior level with Hawkins perhaps needing a rest.

Stephens the other to impress.

Conway and Knevitt showing glimpses but will both take time.

I can’t say I’ve seen much that has excited me about Williams. I know he’s only just arrived but coming in mid season on a 6 month contract doesn’t give you as much time to show what you’ve got.

Tsap has had a couple of ok moments today enough that I’d keep him on the cat b list for another year. The way some on here we’re talking it sounded like he’d gone backwards off a cliff.
Definitely would persist.

Reckon Chalcraft is certainly worth a look. Great inside ball winner at this level. Tough nut too.

Neale looking good. Reckon he’s worth a crack at senior level with Hawkins perhaps needing a rest.

Stephens the other to impress.

Conway and Knevitt showing glimpses but will both take time.
Yeah, Hawkins has looked worse for wear the last fortnight, so likely needs a rest. Will be intersting to see whether MC go with Neale or Ratugolea as the understudy. Neale on form should be the one.

Conway has had a very good start, but definitely needs another pre-season before selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale is a better natural footballer than Sav. No hating there… it’s purely natural talent.

And at this level… Neale has him covered.

If I had to choose.. it’s easy in my mind

Go Catters

Also 9 possessions for the Qtr in conditions wouldn’t suit frame. He looks gassed so needs a good pre season I assume

Loved the effort on the wing in the second quarter where he fluffed the handball but went back in for a second & third time - didn't give up on the contest

Well you are wrong then because Esava is playing just as well in this game. Are you watching? lol, damn it's bizarre.
Not really a right or wrong thing? Just an opinion. And in this game I would have Neale just ahead in terms of looking more dangerous on the lead. But just an opinion and Sav was good that Qtr in terms of contests for sure

Not really a right or wrong thing? Just an opinion. And in this game I would have Neale just ahead in terms of looking more dangerous on the lead. But just an opinion and Sav was good that Qtr in terms of contests for sure

Exactly but this notion that Sav should never get another look in while Neale is fit is what irks me. Both are doing well. Both are tall key position players we desperately need to come along in the future.

Neale is not a naturally strong indivdual. He isn't ready for the AFL. Esava is given he's 24. Esava isn't far away from getting another recall.

Vfl team haven’t had great 4th qtrs this year. So don’t want to relax. Need them in finals for the afl team benefit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back