VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frustrating effort by a couple of our afl players. Having Ollie and Neale deep forward making no sense either. Have had 1 touch each dor the qtr

Even at this level, and when he should be fighting to earn a senior recall... Narkle has absolutely no interest at all in chasing or working hard

What a waste

Even at this level, and when he should be fighting to earn a senior recall... Narkle has absolutely no interest at all in chasing or working hard

What a waste

Papers stamped.

Stephens and Neale the only AFL listed players you would feed. I would nearly just pay out Narkle's contract and tell him not to come back. He is just too lazy. People calling for Kolo to be dropped just have no idea. Don't know who they think we had playing in the VFL.

Stephens and Neale the only AFL listed players you would feed. I would nearly just pay out Narkle's contract and tell him not to come back. He is just too lazy. People calling for Kolo to be dropped just have no idea. Don't know who they think we had playing in the VFL.
🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disposal terrible in the last qtr even there higgins opened it up by hand chalcraft had a teammate open running past him and bombed inside 50 instead. Poor finish.

There are structural moves within the afl team that could allow Kolo to be dropped without needing to bring in another defender. Watched the kayo mini this morning at least 4 goals were directly as a result of Kolo turning the ball over. It’s not what he does without the ball it’s when he has the ball in hand.

Seriously wtf are you talking about?

Last edited:
Conway is a beauty. So glad we took a young future ruck like that. His positioning is already as good as the AFL boys. Honestly, if it were not for his lack of match fitness, being able to run out an entire game, he'd be in the team ahead of Stanley. Going to be terrific in 18 months time.

Evans and higgins kept fighting the game out. They and cooper (hopefully he is ok from that knock late) are the only three guys that you would consider for the 1s on that performance.

Neale has some real talent but a couple of his last qtr efforts were poor and crucial..not ready yet and sav wasnt much better.

Conway showed some nice signs and once he builds a tank i think him and dempsey will both be very good at afl level.

Lack of key defenders in the vfl team is glaring. Ling and byrne and tate are real goers but they are all very undersized for the roles they are being asked to play. Why we dont try fiore as a kpd i dont know but i would be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back