Game Day Geelong vs Bulldogs, Friday 18 June GMHBA @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me how narkle replaces lachie henderson?

All bloody week ive been told how narkle cant replace any of dalhaus, menegola, close, atkins because they play different positions and the team cant be rejigged around.

So how the hell does he replace henderson?
He doesn't.

Conditions warrant his inclusion. As does Martin being out.

This is not a like for like moment.

You suggesting the Cats had advanced knowledge of the Dogs late change.
Possibly. Or more likely just didn’t see a matchup for Hendo and we have Blicavs if we need him back there.

Don’t know about you Seeds but Narkle better f’n perform tonight after we’ve pumped up his tyres the past fortnight…🤣

If he can match what he was doing recently he will do more than ample. Some times you you get more appreciated the less you play. Watching the VFL. , we really do not want to lose Narkle

Can someone please tell me how narkle replaces lachie henderson?

All bloody week ive been told how narkle cant replace any of dalhaus, menegola, close, atkins because they play different positions and the team cant be rejigged around.

So how the hell does he replace henderson?
Narkle at FB?

Yes, this is the first time in history a team has made a tactical late change in wet weather 🙄

It’s not wet though. And shouldn’t rain during the match. At best you could say it might be a touch slippery.

I cant believe nobody has mentioned Higgins as the sub, surprised Zuthrie didn't get the call

Cause he’s crap. Let’s not beat around the bush here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that the decided not move Blitz back and bring in a ruck..either Stanley or Fort. I guess we we will see if our on ball group can win enough to cover the backline
Both were playing in the VFL when they made the call on Hendo so was a bit too late

Team warm up groups

Forwards: Hawkins, Cameron, Rohan, Close, Dahlhaus, Duncan & Higgins

Midfielders: Ratugolea, Selwood, Dangerfield, Guthrie, Menegola, Smith, Parfitt & Narkle

Defenders: Stewart, Henry, Bews, Tuohy, Atkins, Blicavs, Kolodjashnij & O'Connor

Team warm up groups

Forwards: Hawkins, Cameron, Rohan, Close, Dahlhaus, Duncan & Higgins

Midfielders: Ratugolea, Selwood, Dangerfield, Guthrie, Menegola, Parfitt & Narkle

Defenders: Stewart, Henry, Bews, Tuohy, Atkins, Blicavs & O'Connor
Another swifty? O'Connor and Blicavs in the backs? I'm assuming Kolo is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back