Game Day Geelong vs Collingwood Practice Match @11AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Magpies members can tune into the live stream from 10.50am (AEDT), please check your email and text messages for a link to watch.

The first bounce is set for 11am.

See below for the full list of players.

• 3 Isaac Quaynor
  • 4 Brodie Grundy
  • 5 Jamie Elliott
  • 7 Josh Daicos
  • 6 Tyler Brown
  • 8 Trent Bianco
  • 9 John Noble
  • 10 Scott Pendlebury
  • 14 Darcy Cameron
  • 17 Callum Brown
  • 19 Levi Greenwood
  • 22 Steele Sidebottom
  • 23 Jordan Roughead
  • 21 Trey Ruscoe
  • 24 Josh Thomas
  • 25 Jack Crisp
  • 28 Nathan Murphy
  • 30 Darcy Moore
  • 32 Will Hoskin-Elliott
  • 35 Oliver Henry
  • 36 Brayden Sier
  • 37 Brayden Maynard
  • 38 Jeremy Howe
  • 41 Brody Mihocek
  • 44 Jack Madgen
  • 46 Mason Cox
The non-playing squad completed a training session at the Holden Centre on Friday morning.

Strong team. Would like to see Murphy, Bianco and Henry get a full run, but they seem likely to be part of a rotation after half time?

Great to have the men's team back on the field, hopefully the women's teams form rubs off on them straight away this year

I'm actually pretty filthy about the squad named. All these draftees and yet the club wants to name a 95% similar squad to the one that got belted by the Cats in the Semi.

Not particularly exciting. The omission of players such as Kelly and Rantall is a headscratcher, as is the omission of Tohill given he was named in the bests last week.

I'm actually pretty filthy about the squad named. All these draftees and yet the club wants to name a 95% similar squad to the one that got belted by the Cats in the Semi.

Not particularly exciting. The omission of players such as Kelly and Rantall is a headscratcher, as is the omission of Tohill given he was named in the bests last week.
If its safe to read much into this selection (and I think it is), it seems like at the moment Rantall is behind Tyler Brown and Sier. And that Kelly is behind Ruscoe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a wild guess, but we're gonna suffer again this year by not being able to win clearances, instead relying on turnovers to get our chances. Time will tell, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The usual problems.

its working fine but you're not missing much. mids can't get their hands on the *ing pill at the centre bounce/stoppages again. groundhog day

This on the mark rule is garbage. Sier just had to stand at 50 while the player ran around him and kicked inside. The issue is they have to wait for the mug umpires to call play on.. Makes absolutely no sense. Kills me as a lifelong footy player/fan to watch that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back