Preview Geelong vs Collingwood, Practice Match Fri 26 Feb, 11am @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any news on Taheny? He was not mentioned in our batch of up and comers by Ralphy in a recent article, and his name never comes up; but he looked to be very promising

With dahl injured he looks like a lock. Might even been an upgrade on dahl in time. Seems to find the goals easier.

How many did dahl kick last year, 8? Poor return for a forward.

Dahlhaus is just not upto it anymore. Has absolutely no hurt factor to any of his game.
He used to average 25+ disposals in his sleep but those days are long behind him.

Dahlhaus is just not upto it anymore. Has absolutely no hurt factor to any of his game.
He used to average 25+ disposals in his sleep but those days are long behind him.

Yeah. If he gets superseded this year by Evans so be it. Lukey Dahl was a good stop-gap measure maybe, but as always the kids are the future.

Is there a full match replay up anywhere?

On the highlights seemed Danger was up the ground leaving the forwardline for Hawkins, Cameron and Rohan, which is hopefully a good sign for the season because I think Danger forward has worked here and there but isn't a good strategy with the players we have now.

On the highlights seemed Danger was up the ground leaving the forwardline for Hawkins, Cameron and Rohan, which is hopefully a good sign for the season because I think Danger forward has worked here and there but isn't a good strategy with the players we have now.
Tomorrow 6pm I think it will be available.

Tomorrow 6pm I think it will be available.
Link is saying 9am

Only saw snatches but was really impressed with Parfitt. I know we're looking at Constable, Clark etc but if Parfitt can elevate his game to another level it'll make a huge difference to our season. He looked really good today (especially the hack out of midair to a free player 15m away).

Also liked Evans and am surprised he hasn't got more hype over preseason. Clearly played really well in what passed for the twos last year and was named emergency a couple of times - and he plays in a position where there might be some chance of getting in.

Was surprised by well Atkins played, too. Was very skeptical of the move down back but given the great criticism of him is how little he gets it he seemed to rack up a lot of touches.
Clark has a different skill set to Parfitt. It was no accident Parfitt was the player GWS wanted in the Cameron deal. Very surprised he didn't do better in last years Carji. Could be a gun.

Only saw the first two quarters. There was nothing exceptional in a ho-hum game. Many of the senior players were at half rat-power I thought. If there is to be a replay, looking forward to seeing how Kreuger, Neale, Okunbor and De Konig went.

Love someone to inform me as to what it is Zuthrie brings to the table.

Clark has a different skill set to Parfitt. It was no accident Parfitt was the player GWS wanted in the Cameron deal. Very surprised he didn't do better in last years Carji. Could be a gun.

Only saw the first two quarters. There was nothing exceptional in a ho-hum game. Many of the senior players were at half rat-power I thought. If there is to be a replay, looking forward to seeing how Kreuger, Neale, Okunbor and De Konig went.

Love someone to inform me as to what it is Zuthrie brings to the table.

Zuthrie is ok at reading the play but yeah not much else really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the first three quarters. Really liked the look of Evans. That chase down was lightning and he has neat skills. Get him, Gryan and Rohan at the feet of Hawk and Cameron and we will have a nice mix.

Parfitt’s kicking worries me.

Thought Higgins showed some good signs. He’s like another Duncan.

Although Cameron only kicked one I thought his presence was important and it showed the difference of having another legitimate key forward (vs Danger, Ratugolea, even Stanley who are not).

Might be reading too much into it but I thought we leaked goals and our defence looked weak - the Harry effect? It might also be an adjustment period. A back six of Bews, Blicavs, O’Connor, Stewart, Henderson and Henry is extremely strong and versatile. Add Tuohy and Clark into the mix for additional flexibility and another dimension.

Excited for footy again.

Saw the first three quarters. Really liked the look of Evans. That chase down was lightning and he has neat skills. Get him, Gryan and Rohan at the feet of Hawk and Cameron and we will have a nice mix.

Parfitt’s kicking worries me.

Thought Higgins showed some good signs. He’s like another Duncan.

Although Cameron only kicked one I thought his presence was important and it showed the difference of having another legitimate key forward (vs Danger, Ratugolea, even Stanley who are not).

Might be reading too much into it but I thought we leaked goals and our defence looked weak - the Harry effect? It might also be an adjustment period. A back six of Bews, Blicavs, O’Connor, Stewart, Henderson and Henry is extremely strong and versatile. Add Tuohy and Clark into the mix for additional flexibility and another dimension.

Excited for footy again.
You now anti kolo in defence?

Excited for footy again.
Got caught on the turnover a lot, but they also must have been rotating positions more than usual - Zuthrie, Bews and Hendo all seemed to spend time up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back