Preview Geelong vs Collingwood, Practice Match Fri 26 Feb, 11am @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going back to get to watch this and can't figure out how to make full screen or cast to my chrome cast. Any one had success?

Tried chrome cast and couldn't get it to work either. I think it's something to do with the cats app and not chromecast.
Ended up watching it on the laptop. Could go full screen on the laptop though.

I've been going back to get to watch this and can't figure out how to make full screen or cast to my chrome cast. Any one had success?
Can't help with chrome cast, but in terms of full screen I was able to click the box that I've circled in yellow and it went to full screen mode

0CC401A0-90B5-463B-A451-453D8AD0352C.jpeg

am i in topsy turvey world. A forwards main job is to create goals From foward entries. Its not to tackle players who have got the ball from a failed foward entry. a foward has to fail his main goal first in order to be in a position to get a foward defensive tackle.

It is not a success replacing a player who kicks 2 goals a game with 2 tackles and replacing them with someone who has 4 tackles a game and 0.5 goals. Its goal scoreboard that determines winners of football games. Not tackle leaderboards.
I think you are referring to 1980s kick to kick style football. There’s a little more to it these days.

I think we need to dampen expectations on Simpson this year. Shoulder reconstructions take a while to recover from. The other one to consider is Brad Close. He looked ok in a few games last year though I would like to see him finish a little better. Did Close play on Friday or is he injured?

Im a Close fan , love his clean hands and decision making. He does need to kick goals but a real positive was his score involvements last year - when he got it things happened 👍
Evans game was very impressive as a pressure small forward kicking two - one from a superb defensive run down and the other a roost from outside 50 - lot to like albeit on one appearance. He also linked up well and used it effectively.
Nothing wrong with competition for spots👍

When you respond to a post and then that poster quotes you and asks you a question that question usually.... wait always refers to you.

That's right but if you agree l don't understand why the question, no!

I agreed it is backtofront thinking a forwards first importance should be tackle, it's sort of when is a forward not a forward, when he's a pro tackler??

Tried chrome cast and couldn't get it to work either. I think it's something to do with the cats app and not chromecast.
Ended up watching it on the laptop. Could go full screen on the laptop though.
Can't help with chrome cast, but in terms of full screen I was able to click the box that I've circled in yellow and it went to full screen mode

View attachment 1067307
Ah the old pc only full screen.

Cheers

Im a Close fan , love his clean hands and decision making. He does need to kick goals but a real positive was his score involvements last year - when he got it things happened 👍
Evans game was very impressive as a pressure small forward kicking two - one from a superb defensive run down and the other a roost from outside 50 - lot to like albeit on one appearance. He also linked up well and used it effectively.
Nothing wrong with competition for spots👍

I like Close as well. Just needs to get involved a bit more and I think he has it in him to do just that. Don't know why he wasn't playing v the pies.

But if pre-season matches are about one thing, it's fans getting overexcited by one piece of play from some 18 year old and thinking we have the next club legend in the making. And for me this year, that man is Evans.

Francis Evans looking really good, and he is built like a nugget. Probably overtaken Atkins now, and probably why they want to try Atkins down back now.

I didn't think much of Chook at the centre bounces. Tbh, I don't think he has the motor like Lingy, and he has similar pace.

Parfitt was very good, hopefully he can build his consistency. I saw glimpses with Stevens the defender, I think he will develop nicely.

Zuthrie is looking a lot more like Dasher in his style, hopefully he can be as good.

Not sure about the Clark experiment in the guts, I think he's best as the HBF with dash, actually he didnt show much dash today.

I think I like Jezza as the CHF, with Hawkins from the goal square. Jezza is a good foot user to setup play as the lead up, and he can ofc go deep whenever he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure with longer games once again, whether it will suit our older squad. I think last year with the hubs and shorter games and season it suited us a lot.

I like Close as well. Just needs to get involved a bit more and I think he has it in him to do just that. Don't know why he wasn't playing v the pies.

But if pre-season matches are about one thing, it's fans getting overexcited by one piece of play from some 18 year old and thinking we have the next club legend in the making. And for me this year, that man is Evans.
Lucky there isn’t vision of his pre season VFL game last year at Colac.
I was there and I posted that he is one very talented player
Kids got it

Was hilarious listening to this match, and that it still seems to be okay to call someone a Ranga, which is probably way more offensive than most racism slurs in this current age of wokeness. But you know how it is with anti-racism, being the new flash ideology in the spotlight. Isn't it funny how something's like the term Ranga is perceived as inoffensive and a cultural norm, when its probably just as bad as something like racism. Hahaha!

Was hilarious listening to this match, and that it still seems to be okay to call someone a Ranga, which is probably way more offensive than most racism slurs in this current age of wokeness. But you know how it is with anti-racism, being the new flash ideology in the spotlight. Isn't it funny how something's like the term Ranga is perceived as inoffensive and a cultural norm, when its probably just as bad as something like racism. Hahaha!

Yes. If we aren't careful everyone will start teasing rangas a little bit and they may never recover from this systematic injustice.

I dont assume irony on forums without sarcastic smiley faces. Irony can only be detected with facial expessions and without them we need smiley faces.
How about a no smoking sign on your cigarette break.

I assume systematic failure. Its more common then irony.
Okay ignore my last post Seeds, ill give you the benefit of the doubt. I gave a short blunt 'yes' that combines with the rest of the sentence to be borderline abrasive. I followed it by using the term ranga which was pointedly used against the insane suggestion that teasing red heads is equivalent to racism. Then i mentioned the word systemic because anyone who understands racism will also understand that it isnt just about what the school bully decided to use against you. There are enough cues in there for irony, unless youre assuming the writer is also oblivious to every cue around them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back