Geelong vs Hawthorn qualifying final

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's last 5 weeks- 3 goal win against Carlton, smashed by Melbourne, played one good quarter against North Melbourne, smashed by West Coast and lucky win over a terrible collingwood playing for nothing. shocking form heading into the finals. Geelong should be clear favourites. Them and Sydney are the two best sides by a long way.

After watching the Hawks play today, the Cats should be starting as red-hot favourites but given that it's at Hawthorn's home ground you never know...

Ditto.

By the way if its swans v cats grany dont expect us to cosy up to one of your teams like your bunches do to each other

Hawthorn's last 5 weeks- 3 goal win against Carlton, smashed by Melbourne, played one good quarter against North Melbourne, smashed by West Coast and lucky win over a terrible collingwood playing for nothing. shocking form heading into the finals. Geelong should be clear favourites. Them and Sydney are the two best sides by a long way.
However the Hawks always seem to be able to lift when it matters. You can never write them off. Collingwood should have won today, but somehow the Hawks found something to enable them to pull off a win, albeit by 1 solitary point.

A bit unfortunate we play at their home ground but serves us right for not having a bigger stadium I guess. As for the game it will go down to the wire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sick just thinking about this game. Depending on which Geelong turns up we could win by five goals or get belted by ten. We did win first round at the MCG but it was so long ago it's not a real indicator of how the two sides match up with each other. The cats need to just run the Hawks ragged with their quick midfield if they are to get up with Hawkins needing at least three preferably four or five goals.

On recent form Geelong will go in as favourites but that won't give me any confidence whatsoever.

However the Hawks always seem to be able to lift when it matters. You can never write them off. Collingwood should have won today, but somehow the Hawks found something to enable them to pull off a win, albeit by 1 solitary point.

A draw would have been enough, guys were icing for the draw when the pies somehow let us score a point

tab have just released there free kick market for the big game

hawks 1-19 free kicks $10.00
hawks 20-39 free kicks $ 5.00
hawks 40+ free kicks $ 2.20

they also have a special going for how many freekicks result in goals for hawks 5+ is a red hot $1.40
nsw wa sa residents only

#freekickhawthorn

I feel sick just thinking about this game. Depending on which Geelong turns up we could win by five goals or get belted by ten. We did win first round at the MCG but it was so long ago it's not a real indicator of how the two sides match up with each other. The cats need to just run the Hawks ragged with their quick midfield if they are to get up with Hawkins needing at least three preferably four or five goals.

On recent form Geelong will go in as favourites but that won't give me any confidence whatsoever.

Cats really need to cut our outside guys out of the game like in round one. Thats the key for geelong

Hawthorn look scratchy but never count out a champion. Cats by 18.

Ditto.

By the way if its swans v cats grany dont expect us to cosy up to one of your teams like your bunches do to each other

Trust me, I dislike the Cats a lot more than I dislike the Hawks. Would much rather a Hawthorn 4peat than a Geelong flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back