Preview Geelong vs North Melbourne - Sun April 18 @4:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't he kinda using his luck in regards to staying in the team each week - thinking he won't have much luck left that would make buying a Powerball ticket worth it

I suspect the smaller ground , a more enclosed game..they want a strong body. I have no love for Dhouse but CS does.. and I suspect he will have to do a lot of nothing to be dropped. Also he is two games from 200 so has someone promised something ..?

Dahlhaus still in I understand that angst. O’Connor out is unavoidable if injured. No issues there.

Narkle did little to impress me, gave him a pass due to having played the day before. The MC haven’t.
Holmes showed some glimpses Easter Monday but showed he wasn’t quite ready also imo. He’ll get there, and will get more opportunities but hardly a surprising out given the ins.
Clark doesn’t bother me. Think he’s been only just going. Still very raw.

I don't think Clark has lost his spot in relation to any celebration... it will be about defensive running. Krock mentioned it on their Podcast... he runs so much harder when he has the ball or can get it. He doesn't work hard enough defensively...

Better than Dahlhaus who seemingly doesn't work hard either way 🤷‍♀️

And frankly, you need a player who's a bit of a hungus sometimes. Clark has pace, dash and flair going into attack - let him use it

Look I love Geelong I always will... But seriously f#$k me.. This match committee is a bloody joke..
How can you seriously not drop Dahlhaus.. you can not seriously keep rewarding a guy in his form, it doesn't give young guys hope if you play your best in what coaches tell you what to do.
Narkle honestly could of played the role what Dahlhaus plays , pressure football.. As Dahlhaus has done absolutely nothing this year..
And I'm very happy we are giving SDK a game, but please play him as a defender, as his a natural defender, for some reason we want to try play kids in there wrong positions....
And don't get me started on Stanley, another person form been sh!t and keeps getting a game..

Stupid Chris Scott said in his media interview. Fort needs to get some game time under his belt as his had a injury interrupted Pre season.
F#$k me.... Why didn't you do this to Dahlhaus :shrug:

At least Fort played well in the VFL...

Yes it's a rant, but I need to get it of my chest, as my wife just looks at me silly...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Clark has lost his spot in relation to any celebration... it will be about defensive running. Krock mentioned it on their Podcast... he runs so much harder when he has the ball or can get it. He doesn't work hard enough defensively...

They also made the point that he’s being played out of position. We’ve got a first rounder half back flanker who can provide run and kicking off half back yet we play him on a forward flank, and we send a good honest toiler in Atkins (whose disposal is iffy at best) to play that crucial role

Regarding Clark, he's pre-season game against Essendon was good but not sure he's had the same impact across the first 4 games of the season - disposal counts of 18, 16, 15 & 10, and with not a lot of metres gained the past 2 weeks

Be interesting to see whom from the omitted line up in the VFL tomorrow, because it may just be managing Clarks workload this week and straight back in next week against WCE or he could be asked to return to VFL to work on something
You can bet the Eagles will be in his ear next week looking to see if he'd like to return home,looking every chance he might go to if the approach is made,him and Tim Kelly ripping us up for the next decade is a nasty thought.

I suspect the smaller ground , a more enclosed game..they want a strong body. I have no love for Dhouse but CS does.. and I suspect he will have to do a lot of nothing to be dropped. Also he is two games from 200 so has someone promised something ..?

Scott still seems to get s**t for Blake not playing 100 games, so maybe he's softened in that a bit will look at the milestone match options if feasible but nothing guaranteed beyond that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back