Geelong vs. Port Adelaide- Skilled Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen much of Geelong this year but after watching todays game I know why they are top.
If any side had the bias of the umpires that Geelong had today, obviously they'd struggle to lose games.
Take away the umpiring and the Home ground advantage and the cats wouldn't of got within 10 goals of Port today.
Also on Bartel and Ling, wasn't it Bomber braging about Geelongs reserves side up the top and players called upon to play as well as they can because of limited opportunities?
Some of the excuses coming from Geelong supporters is a joke, and I can only say suffer.

loving the Crows spitwads (PC, Angry Dragon) calling it over after Abletts goals.

Cop that you muppets.

I haven't seen much of Geelong this year but after watching todays game I know why they are top.
If any side had the bias of the umpires that Geelong had today, obviously they'd struggle to lose games.
Take away the umpiring and the Home ground advantage and the cats wouldn't of got within 10 goals of Port today.
Also on Bartel and Ling, wasn't it Bomber braging about Geelongs reserves side up the top and players called upon to play as well as they can because of limited opportunities?
Some of the excuses coming from Geelong supporters is a joke, and I can only say suffer.

Muppet :thumbsu:

No, you have a cry. If Geelong had been in your position, ie. 25 points up in the last quarter, playing against Port without four of their best players- lets say, Burgoyne, Cornes etc., and then fallen over the line thanks to a ****up from a SANFL player who shouldn't even be playing AFL, I'd be more disappointed than I am now, even though we'd have the 4 points. Geelong played s**t football all day, and still almost beat your mob. You need to get a reality check.

No, you have a cry. If Geelong had been in your position, ie. 25 points up in the last quarter, playing against Port without four of their best players- lets say, Burgoyne, Cornes etc., and then fallen over the line thanks to a ****up from a SANFL player who shouldn't even be playing AFL, I'd be more disappointed than I am now, even though we'd have the 4 points. Geelong played s**t football all day, and still almost beat your mob. You need to get a reality check.

ring your mum and ask her to bring home some pads and a hot water bottle. if the cramps get worse make a doctors appt :thumbsu:

I hope you know that if that's the best you can produce, you are no chance in the finals, and by the way... Have a look at the ladder.

lol. i just took a look at the ladder. we are 1 year into a rebuild and are 2nd on the eve of round 22. pretty gd effort i think. :thumbsu:

If we had Ling to towel up those Cornes nobs, we would have won. Not to mention that if we had Bartel and Selwood we would have dominated the clearances. Get over yourselves Port. You are nowhere near premiership material.

Tissue? IF IF IF! shows your side hasn't got as much depth as we all thought. Abit of pressure and you crumble..

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!! NEVER GAVE UP BOYS!

Shame about Wakelin though.

I can't believe we are an actual chance to win it this year. Next weeks game is so important.

You're not. You almost gave up a 25 point lead with 10 minutes to go and only fell over the line because we ****ed up. You didn't win it - we lost it. Plus Wakelyn is goooone. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not. You almost gave up a 25 point lead with 10 minutes to go and only fell over the line because we ****ed up. You didn't win it - we lost it. Plus Wakelyn is goooone. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are nothing.

lol. comments from the supercoach :thumbsu:

No, you have a cry. If Geelong had been in your position, ie. 25 points up in the last quarter, playing against Port without four of their best players- lets say, Burgoyne, Cornes etc., and then fallen over the line thanks to a ****up from a SANFL player who shouldn't even be playing AFL, I'd be more disappointed than I am now, even though we'd have the 4 points.

Of course ya would. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back