Geelong vs. Port Adelaide- Skilled Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can show me where I '' was rapt about it'' then I will concede.
Pffft.

* note I tipped Geelong and want them to win for that reason. Otherwise I wouldnt care on the result...no true

Followed by

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

I know you're a bit daft, but it doesn't take an Einstein type intellect to work out that you were "rapt" about the thought of Geelong wining.

You lose.

If you didnt think G Abletts goal was worthy of a celebration like that then you are the piece of equipment made of metal and found in your dads shed
Twice with an old man reference. Do you have Daddy issues PC? Its ok, I'm sure he loved you. I however, think you're a w***er. :thumbsu:

And sorry to break it to you champ but we are all corporations. From A to P to W
Ha!

On May 21st, 1986, the SANFL formed a company, Adelaide Football Club Incorporated,
Source

The Crows were BORN as a company, and existed for 4 years without playing a single game.

Port on the other hand, existed, solely, as a Football club for 100+ years and became incorporated to meet the pre-requisites of entering the AFL.

Port have been incorporated for about 7% of our existence, the Crows - since inception.

Pffft.
I know you're a bit daft, but it doesn't take an Einstein type intellect to work out that you were "rapt" about the thought of Geelong wining.

You lose.
You lose. Quote the full context. I quoted the poster who said they were tipping Geelong. ie ''thats the only reason I want Geelong to win'' ..maybe I was rapt about my tip ;) But sure make it about Port. It makes you feel better to think people care about Port

On the long yell of Gablett...also post the 12 other posts that did the same thing...oh doesnt fit your argument...you lose

You were BORN as a company, and existed for 4 years without playing a single game.
You are still a franchise champ. Want fries with that

You lose. Quote the full context. I quoted the poster who said they were tipping Geelong. ie ''thats the only reason I want Geelong to win'' ..maybe I was rapt about my tip ;) But sure make it about Port. It makes you feel better to think people care about Port
Whatever.

On the long yell of Gablett...also post the 12 other posts that did the same thing...oh doesnt fit your argument...you lose
Whatever.

You are still a franchise champ. Want fries with that
Whatever.

Yes that says I hate Port and came like a spider monkey over the Cats winning :rolleyes:
Don't want to know, but I would have thought you could come up with a bit more volume than that! :eek:

Maybe you should try those pills Peter North sells

bridge-450.jpg

1.22 - 4 actually.

Last time we played you we had every reason to win, plus we weren't resting players. Perhaps if we had Selwood, Ling, Bartel in today, we would have beat you by a similar margin. And... both teams were guilty of choking today. Port choked more considering what they had to play for.

Funny know you rank him oh so highly now but at the beginning of the game you said "It's only Ling"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back