Geelong vs Richmond MCG Sunday 17th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the whinging from Richmond fans about the seat prices at our home game at the 'G about 10 months after all the whinging from Richmond fans about the seat allocations at our home game in Geelong - a seat allocation a membership base of 70,000 plus last year failed to fill.
Why would you pay $60 to sit Level 1 behind the goals or $80 for slightly better seat when there is so much GA for $25.

As for down Geelong. Atmosphere is shocking down there. Not worth the rip off to get in.

I love after the outrage of the elimination final being played at MCG from Cats fans the Geelong Cats have chosen Richmond for their second and final Home Game at the G plus with a return fixture in a month at the G too.

Kinda makes all that complaining, crying, outrage, saltyness really a waste of energy and time.

Richmond by 4 goals.
40k.... going to be freezing and wet

You don't like choice?

Why would you pay $60 to sit Level 1 behind the goals or $80 for slightly better seat when there is so much GA for $25.

As for down Geelong. Atmosphere is shocking down there. Not worth the rip off to get in.
Maybe some people aren't peasants and will pay the extra cash for a better seat?

I love all the whinging from Richmond fans about the seat prices at our home game at the 'G about 10 months after all the whinging from Richmond fans about the seat allocations at our home game in Geelong - a seat allocation a membership base of 70,000 plus last year failed to fill.
So you're really hoping that 96,000 will fill your coffers more this year in Melbourne than 70,000 did last year in Geelong.

He'll play.

Apparently he was close last week, so he should be right. They might have considered giving him a longer rest if we'd won, but as it is...

Also, a 3 week break is a bit too long if it isn't really necessary...form/fitness becomes an issue.
I just think with a player like him if you think he needs one and you have the option to give him 3 weeks whilst only missing 2 games you go for the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love after the outrage of the elimination final being played at MCG from Cats fans the Geelong Cats have chosen Richmond for their second and final Home Game at the G plus with a return fixture in a month at the G too.

Kinda makes all that complaining, crying, outrage, saltyness really a waste of energy and time.

Richmond by 4 goals.
You think we choose to play home games in Melbourne? Both our CEO and President have publically asked for 11 home games, as it is, you get 15 a year.

Predicting a low score?
12 degrees with an 80% chance of rain, it's gonna be poor conditions, probably not much of a crowd either due to Geelong's home game and doubt a lot of Geelong fans will drive down on a Sunday and Tiger fans or neutrals won't rock up in numbers to an away game in that weather.

I just think with a player like him if you think he needs one and you have the option to give him 3 weeks whilst only missing 2 games you go for the latter.
Apparently he's been sore for a few weeks prior to last week too, and it just got a bit too sore to risk before the Port game.
If we were playing Gold Coast at the MCG this week it might be a different story, but I reckon the club can't afford to miss him against quality opposition. Very important game in terms of how the top 4 is shaping up. A 90% Dusty is still probably better than most players running around.

Not sure you get it... it’s $60 for level 1 behind the goals or $25 GA on the flank on level 1. Geniuses down there at pussy land
Its fine mate, not everyone can afford the expensive tickets.

tigs by 98

geelong's season ends here

selwood to get a concussion ducking into a nankervis tackle

Richmond by 4 goals.

Geelong are contractually obligated to play 2 games at the mcg so they might as well choose the biggest teams. Not to mention it’s good practice!

If it were up to Geelong the game would be played in Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back