Preview Geelong vs Richmond - MCG, Sunday July 25, 1:45 - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott's second job is being a professional whinger. Does it every week and no one says anything.

Meanwhile Dimma says 1 sentence about etihad in the early rounds and the afl media lose their minds and call for his head.

I guess being a minnow club from some town in regional vic means the cats aren't that relevant cause no one cares for them

To the Mod. Just a suggestion, when opening a thread , can it please open up to the latest page and not to the very first page that sometimes takes us to a pre historic time?
Thank you

I'm assuming you're talking for mobile version? If you tap the time bit below the thread title it'll take you to the latest post instead of the first page (like where it says "9 minutes ago" or whatever minutes, tap that instead of thread title)

Scott's second job is being a professional whinger. Does it every week and no one says anything.

Meanwhile Dimma says 1 sentence about etihad in the early rounds and the afl media lose their minds and call for his head.

I guess being a minnow club from some town in regional vic means the cats aren't that relevant cause no one cares for them
Dimma whinges maybe once or twice a year, he’s usually joking around at his press conferences.

Last year he whinged about Longmire and the Swans tactics, then rang Longmire and apologised.

This year he whinged about Etihad and then Scott whinged about Dimma whingeing. 😂

In: Shane Edwards, Josh Caddy, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Callum Coleman-Jones, Hugo Ralphsmith
Out: Dustin Martin (injured - kidney), Kamdyn McIntosh (injured - hamstring)

BacksRyan Garthwaite42David Astbury12Dylan Grimes2
Half-BacksJayden Short15Rhyan Mansell31Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineShane Edwards10Trent Cotchin9Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsJason Castagna11Liam Baker7Jake Aarts16
ForwardsTom Lynch19Shai Bolton29Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersToby Nankervis25Kane Lambert23Matt Parker37
Interchange from:Sydney Stack44Mabior Chol41Jack Ross5
Jack Graham34Hugo Ralphsmith45Josh Caddy22
Callum Coleman-Jones40Riley Collier-Dawkins26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BacksRyan Garthwaite42David Astbury12Dylan Grimes2
Half-BacksJayden Short15Rhyan Mansell31Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineShane Edwards10Trent Cotchin9Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsJason Castagna11Liam Baker7Jake Aarts16
ForwardsTom Lynch19Shai Bolton29Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersToby Nankervis25Kane Lambert23Matt Parker37
Interchange from:Sydney Stack44Mabior Chol41Jack Ross5
Jack Graham34Hugo Ralphsmith45Josh Caddy22
Callum Coleman-Jones40Riley Collier-Dawkins26
so Shedda in and Ross retains his spot

Interesting to see CCJ named, doubt he plays though.
Yeah I noticed that too. The tall department is currently full with Lynch, Riewoldt, Chol, and Nankervis all playing. Bringing in CCJ without having one of them go out makes us too tall IMO.

Astbury named. That's a relief! It means that we can play Astbury, Grimes and Garthwaite in defence against their forwards. Maybe we can double-team Hawkins (something we rarely do for whatever reason).

Low-key, this isn't that bad of a side with the ins. Well, at least a side that can be competitive on Sunday in my opinion

Yeah I noticed that too. The tall department is currently full with Lynch, Riewoldt, Chol, and Nankervis all playing. Bringing in CCJ without having one of them go out makes us too tall IMO.
Yeah geesook are slow but surely not slow enough for 5 talls, maybe because chol plays less minutes normally they want to rotate them?

Yeah geesook are slow but surely not slow enough for 5 talls, maybe because chol plays less minutes normally they want to rotate them?
Hmm yeah maybe that could be the case. I guess we'll have to see what they'll do when they name the official line-up tomorrow. Out of that list, I think they'll put in Edwards, Caddy, and RCD if there is a third change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back