Preview Geelong vs Richmond, round 15, MCG Saturday June 25, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we had come to expect A grade silk from Edwards, like he spoiled us with a few years ago.
He's been ok. Doing enough to hold his spot in the side.
We need to stop thinking of him as a top 6 player and consider him a bottom 6 player now. With that in mind he’s playing fine

Chris Scott was urging Cats fans to turn up to this one,just wonder what crowd we will get?

I have no idea what will happen Saturday , only thing I know is a certainty is that Jekkyl and Hyde will make an appearance .
Is Chris Hyde coming out of retirement? We could use some more left footers. 🙂

All Tiger fans need to attend tomorrow! And be LOUD!!! Important game and we know how much the pussies hate scary loud noise!

25% off tickets and kids are free so no excuses not to attend a lovely Saturday afternoon game!
Got my ticket for tomorrow. Fingers crossed we can roll these p..... Eat Em Alive Tiges 🐯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inb4 Dimmer plays Jock Rass as a defensive winger and Pickett in the middle

For everyone melting about Ross, look where he's named.

He played well on-ball in the VFL last week, so this week he's being given a chance playing Cotchin's role. In and under is where he should be.
Should be in the right role this week, otherwise, why bother picking him.

Definitely gets his big chance here

God I hope we beat Geelong can not stand everything about this club

Handbaggers supporter base
Chris Scott
Hocking

No idea who Spargo is.

Charlie Spargo overindulged in some horse tranquilizer and shat himself at Christian Petracca’s newly renovated Kew home. Clayton Oliver had to carry him into an Uber, whilst s**t was leaking out of his ankles and dirtying Petracca’s new travertine floors.

Spargo likes to DJ, so the boys now call him DJ s**t Boy.

AKA DJ ShitBoy....
(rec, following the main board Rumors n Lies, just a little for giggles, not for debate / verbal defense.)

But because am a fan of Letterkenny, I'm rolling with DJ Poopypantz.

How’s Charlie Spargo going this season?

Edwards v Spargo:

Goals: 0.5 v 0.4
I50’s: 2.4 v 3.1
Goal Ass: 0.8 v 0.9
SI’s: 4.7 v 4.6
Tackles: 1.7 v 2.5
Disposals: 14.3 v 13.1
DE%: 74% v 70%
Intercepts: 1.8 v 1.4
T’overs: 2.2 v 2.1
Metres: 210 v 215
Clearances: 1.5 v 0.3

So we’ve got to accept Edwards will never again be the 2017-2020 version. But as a high half forward / winger he is playing his role to a level equal to Spargo who gets widely lauded for his contribution to Melbourne.

I know stats aren’t everything, but Edwards is worthy of his spot in the team …. would anyone in the VFL be able to come in and average 1.3 goals + goal assists and 4.7 SI’s per game? Plus be able to go into the occasional stoppage?

I believe he can and will play better footy in the latter part of the season, but we need to temper our expectations based on the role he is now playing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
excellent review off the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back