Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Big game today and a big test for Geelong.

Either Geelong play well and beat Carlton. Or Geelong don't show up and Carlton win. I'm not sure who's in/out for Carlton as their form is irrelevant.
What is relevant is Geelong

Big game today and a big test for Geelong.

Either Geelong play well and beat Carlton. Or Geelong don't show up and Carlton win. I'm not sure who's in/out for Carlton as their form is irrelevant.
What is relevant is Geelong
So you are saying Geelong are mentally weak AND arrogant?

So you are saying Geelong are mentally weak AND arrogant?

Of course we are. Essentially every finals we play poor for Geelong standards The players from our 07-11 golden era are rolling in their graves.

Our minds our too fragile. I mean heck we lose to Carlton all the time. But I don't think it matters in the modern era, as Richmond and the other recent flag teams were more mentally weak and won a flag. If there was an actual good team around these days we'd be no chance. But we're still probably the best team in the league currently and have been the last few years.

It's also sad our coach complains about 6 day breaks, traveling and home games. We're definitely entitled to our home games. But I liked it better when the MCG was our fortress, and Richmond/Hawthorn/Collingwood were scared shitless to play us there.

We need these home games now more than ever. And since we're entitled to them we should receive.

Last edited:
They’d still find a way to lose!
They’re perennial failures, haven’t done anything in 60 years.

Of course we are. Essentially every finals we play poor for Geelong standards The players from our 07-11 golden era are rolling in their graves.

Our minds our too fragile. I mean heck we lose to Carlton all the time. But I don't think it matters in the modern era, as Richmond and the other recent flag teams were more mentally weak and won a flag. If there was an actual good team around these days we'd be no chance. But we're still probably the best team in the league currently and have been the last few years.

It's also sad our coach complains about 6 day breaks, traveling and home games. We're definitely entitled to our home games. But I liked it better when the MCG was our fortress, and Richmond/Hawthorn/Collingwood were scared s**tless to play us there.

We need these home games now more than ever. And since we're entitled to them we should receive.
Thats a long way of saying apart from 3 drug enduced years Geelong have been the long standing holders of the trophy for softest team in the comp.

Straight sets awaits.

Can you just imagine starting a thread about being unsure if you could beat Carlton. This is Fremantle Dockers level of shitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back