Preview Geelong vs WCE - Sat April 24, GMHBA Stadium @1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the things we’ve been struggling with is implimenting structures. More experienced players like Dahlhaus are more capable of doing those little things. If you watch last week he was able to shut down space on north’s mids and defenders. He needs to get more of the ball.
But it was when the team had this type of pressure across the ground last year that we performed so well. Plenty of players are down seems so strange that Dahlhaus is getting all the heat.

The only thing I would say there is that Holmes is not a winger. Lined up at the centre for most of the centre bounces in the vfl and was clearly our best inside mid
Think he ends up inside but his body might mean he plays quite a bit on the wing at AFL level early career.

Poor take. The club offered everything they could. Players wives offered all they could. She expected the club to pay for everything, despite not being allowed to under salary cap rules. That wasn’t good enough for the entitled princess. She wanted the club to buy airfares for her family to travel to geelong all the time. Which is only allowed a couple of times before it counts under the cap.

It was never good enough for someone who didn’t want to be here.
It was what it was. Can we move on from the character assassination?

I simply don't understand your point and I'm worried you misunderstand football. Do you not understand that footballers with more depth in their position will be treated more harshly than those who aren't facing depth. Surely you get this?

I understand football quite well, but thanks for your concern.

Poor take. The club offered everything they could. Players wives offered all they could. She expected the club to pay for everything, despite not being allowed to under salary cap rules. That wasn’t good enough for the entitled princess. She wanted the club to buy airfares for her family to travel to geelong all the time. Which is only allowed a couple of times before it counts under the cap.

It was never good enough for someone who didn’t want to be here.

That woman is a disease. Glad she is gone from our club. we dont want narccististic kardashian types, i genuinely feel sorry for tim.

Lets go to gameday

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back