MVP Geelong waves white flag against Melbourne, Elimination Final 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Weideman - All seriousness, 24 possessions, 7 marks, 3 goals, 4 tackles... talk about breakout game when it counts. And I never rated him.

No one get's votes from us. That was a stinker.

5. Weideman - All seriousness, 24 possessions, 7 marks, 3 goals, 4 tackles... talk about breakout game when it counts. And I never rated him.

No one get's votes from us. That was a stinker.

you're not wrong - his name had barely registered with me tbh.

yes it was a stinker - assessing the best of the worst is a task only a few of us are willing to undertake; I respect your decision to abstain ;)

3. Selwood. Tried hard and was ok with the ball. Smashed all night and made some bad blues but was probably our best.
2. Bews. Same as above, made errors but tried hard.
1. TK. More for the fact he had a shocking first quarter but pushed himself into the game. Didn’t get much of it but seemed to use it better than most of his team mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first 3 quarters again. O'Connor was just going in all honesty but from memory his last quarter was good.

Its not time to get carried away with him, but he is improving and will need to continue to improve rapidly, to become a valuable best 22 player.

Selwood is a warrior and was very good (except for one minute). Ablett was good even if not at his best. Both had 7 tackles - more than any other bar Danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back