Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what the difference is between the limited edition Premiership poster and a regular one?
There's 5 types of posters:

The Limited Edition FOIL Print is printed on foil cardboard, measuring 640mm x 450mm (approx)

The Limited Edition Poster is printed on 200 GSM satin cardboard, measuring 640mm x 450mm (approx)

The Laminated Poster has a clear front lamination with black back, measuring 655mm x 455mm (approx)

The Block Mounted Poster is mounted on MDF board with a clear gloss finish.

The Paper Poster is printed on 80 GSM paper, measuring 640mm by 450mm (approx).

2022 Official AFL Premiership Products

There's 5 types of posters:

The Limited Edition FOIL Print is printed on foil cardboard, measuring 640mm x 450mm (approx)

The Limited Edition Poster is printed on 200 GSM satin cardboard, measuring 640mm x 450mm (approx)

The Laminated Poster has a clear front lamination with black back, measuring 655mm x 455mm (approx)

The Block Mounted Poster is mounted on MDF board with a clear gloss finish.

The Paper Poster is printed on 80 GSM paper, measuring 640mm by 450mm (approx).

2022 Official AFL Premiership Products

Size matters

He thinks Rhys Stanley is wasted potential. Wrote about him in his book!
Wowsers. Wish I had the sort of wasted potential Stanley has. Sure, he is inconsistent as * sometimes, but every season with us at some point he hits a purple patch, and this finals series the system was set up so we didn't NEED a dominant Stanley or we would get rolled.

How Scott managed Stanley and Blicavs was a masterclass.

How good is it!!!
I'll enjoy reflecting on the amazing year over the next few days and the amazing achievements of this team
Still on such a high
Winning the flag has made the entire year amazing.
Instead of stealing one from 4th we’ve dominated the entire year and romped it in.
Feels really nice to be the dominant team all year.

FdaOdMdXkAIT7EV

Might have been mentioned (still catching up) but I just watched the replay and as Selwood and Danger embrace, after Danger’s interview with Abbey, the two players hug and Selwood says to Danger “I promised you. I promised you”. Danger responds “You did!”

Amazing how those two stars dove-tailed together from the very start. No ego garbage. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To think that Brandon Parfitt, who I love as a player, had more possessions (8) and scoreboard influence (1 goal) in 10 minutes, than Buddy (5), (1 behind) who played the whole game.

I love Tom Atkins. His growth as a player has been delightful to watch.

Anyone know if there are any official events tomorrow? Thinking of heading to Geelong but want to make sure there is stuff on.
Players presented at St Mary's Oval next door to KP. Supporters Day. 11am

Danger was norm by a long way.
His 3rd was more up forward. So maybe that hurt.

But he completely set the tone.
Agreed Danger should of been Norm but it wasn't by a long way

He did have an amazing amount of Contested poss/Clearances as well as 7 score assists 6 of which were goals.

Funnily enough SDKs goal probably stole it from him,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back