Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll rewatch a good movie or series anytime, I think it’s just sports, mate. Thankfully!!

Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Peaky Blinders or if we talk Australian then Wentworth and even its predecessor in Prisoner from the 70’s that first aired 20 years before I was born. Love that type of stuff
Have you seen Hell on Wheels? If not it seems like you'd enjoy it!

If I love something I will watch it again and again. I've rewatched this GF far too many times to count. I've watch the prelim a few times too to the annoyance of my Lions supporting family. Maybe I rewatched it purely to annoy them, but I'll never admit to it.

I can't wait until the behind the scenes "Sound the Alarm" thing is realised--where they go into the coaches's box during the game. I know Scotty was mic'd up and they do it every year so I assume they did it this year too. I think they generally put out the eps in March the following year. I'll probably watch that a million times too!

I can't wait until the behind the scenes "Sound the Alarm" thing is realised--where they go into the coaches's box during the game. I know Scotty was mic'd up and they do it every year so I assume they did it this year too. I think they generally put out the eps in March the following year. I'll probably watch that a million times too!
I'd like to see this too but for the Richmond coaching box in the first Elimination final.

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but having a look around online for a copy of the Grand Final the options are Blu-ray or DVD but the victory pack is DVD only? Has anyone heard any different?
Nov 30 the Blu-ray becomes available from memory

Have you seen Hell on Wheels? If not it seems like you'd enjoy it!

If I love something I will watch it again and again. I've rewatched this GF far too many times to count. I've watch the prelim a few times too to the annoyance of my Lions supporting family. Maybe I rewatched it purely to annoy them, but I'll never admit to it.

We'll also get a couple of docos which are always a great watch, even more so when it's your side.

AFL.com make one every year nowadays as a precursor to the next season, as do Fox Footy.

I need a new foxtel box so i have not seen it for 4 weeks, come on foxtel hurry up and show it again
Watch afl has been shut down for laptop streaming for a month now. They have no clue what is wrong but they are working on it .

It’s total bullshjt as I can’t watch any of the season games and they are still charging me for the service I pay annually
Live steaming works for AFLW - and replays work for AFLW…

I have a feeling they are trying to shut down laptop viewing and move it totally mobile only which will be horrendous

Go Catters

Watch afl has been shut down for laptop streaming for a month now. They have no clue what is wrong but they are working on it .

I have a feeling they are trying to shut down laptop viewing and move it totally mobile only which will be horrendous

Oh no, OH NO. This will kill me, the Android app kind of sucks and I ass-u-me the iOS apps work the same way.

I love the ability to watchafl on a PiP window at the side of the computer screen.

Scrapping PC viewing altogether would completely write my HTPCs out of the equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first half again. I’ve said it before but bloody hell the commentary is atrocious. You would almost think it’s a preseason game.
I’m looking forward to the blu ray with multiple commentaries.

Neither commentator gives a toss about either club which plays a part.

I don't rate the 7 team at the best of times, but their bias has to be the worst part. You can just tell they wish Collingwood were there instead.

Oh no, OH NO. This will kill me, the Android app kind of sucks and I ass-u-me the iOS apps work the same way.

I love the ability to watchafl on a PiP window at the side of the computer screen.

Scrapping PC viewing altogether would completely write my HTPCs out of the equation.

If you get a User Agent Switcher browser extension you can 'fool' websites into thinking you're on an android or iphone browser.

Still only watched it 2.5x (twice fully, 1st and 3rd quarters an extra time) from start to finish. 2 months has quite quickly gone by. Almost time to savour it again though.

I procured copies of the 4 modern Cats GFs and am working my way through them during lunch breaks. I know the outcomes, but they're still exciting.

Mrs. Braklet is like you, she refuses to rewatch any movies or shows where she knows the outcome. She even gets annoyed at movies where she already read the book.

Me, I love to rewatch stuff, you catch a whole lot that you miss on the other previous 5x, e.g. with Yojimbo.
OT watched Taken 2 and 3 again on the box the other night. Then my copy of #1. Ya gotta do this from time to time.

Well trust the AFL to do something that fans DON'T want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back