Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves S22 Team Thread - B&F This Sunday - No Spookism

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent win yesterday fellas.

The Wolves would like to officially announce the signing of new rookie, Patto4592

Great start to the season lads

And welcome to the Wolves Patto4592. I can confirm this bloke is a ripper and I reckon he will go alright at this SFA business

Apologies guys, stats below:

Very strong showing from our new recruits Bet on Blue and GWBogan, lets hope new recruit Patto4592 can hit the ground running like them! mike123 also popped in with a lazy 41 posts in our win against the Bombers.

If anyone can see any mistakes in these stats can you let me know please, the sheet somehow got stuffed up so I was rebuilding it all this morning.
posts.PNG

stats.PNG

Apologies guys, stats below:

Very strong showing from our new recruits Bet on Blue and GWBogan, lets hope new recruit Patto4592 can hit the ground running like them! mike123 also popped in with a lazy 41 posts in our win against the Bombers.

If anyone can see any mistakes in these stats can you let me know please, the sheet somehow got stuffed up so I was rebuilding it all this morning.
View attachment 272721

View attachment 272722
Geez the rookies are showing us up a bit! Let's try for a few less reds this week!
Thanks for this Quiv!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats time! Very please with Bet on Blue and GWBogan. Kangaroos4eva and TurtleBots, I imagine the disappointment I have in you 2 is like the disappointment Richmond fans feel by round 2 every year.

posts.PNG

Game Stats:

stats.PNG

Totals:

total stats.PNG

Season must be going well... Your team thread dropped to page 2 before I just bumped it back up...

No, I understand... You're into the season now... and interest is waning.

A captain would make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back