Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves S22 Team Thread - B&F This Sunday - No Spookism

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeze 8 frees, I learn well from Duckwood. In two games I've got almost half as many frees as the top player for the side.

Also what's the green shading mean for posts?
I believe its meant to be the top 3 posters for the game and red is bottom 3. Maybe if Danoz feels nice he will confirm or deny since its his baby originally.

I believe its meant to be the top 3 posters for the game and red is bottom 3. Maybe if Danoz feels nice he will confirm or deny since its his baby originally.
Also coding looks a bit broken with BB 8 on 0 fantasy points in the totals, but who am I to criticise.

Also coding looks a bit broken with BB 8 on 0 fantasy points in the totals, but who am I to criticise.

God dammit, whenever I add a new line s**t gets broken. I'll take a look tomorrow

How's it going?
Pretty good, it's been an up-and-down season so far, but Quivorir is leading the side well and we're ready to attack the final month of the home and away and hopefully make a push for finals.

Pretty good, it's been an up-and-down season so far, but Quivorir is leading the side well and we're ready to attack the final month of the home and away and hopefully make a push for finals.

Glad to hear it! Quivorir hasn't spoken to me in a week, I was worried about my bae.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well guys, it's over. The toughest season of my, and probably yours too seeing how bad it was is now over. It was very tough, a new cocky captain he thought he knew everything, a few unhappy posters with the decision to recruit said captain and a sim that hated us.

The good news is, the only way is up. I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with it through the season, especially those that actually posted. ;)

The B&F is currently planning, there is no set date yet but I'll let it be know there will be beer and women a plenty.

Onwards and upwards to next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back