News Geelong's 2020 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Melbourne moved one home game from NT back to the MCG yet we're still stuck at 9 KP games.

AFL, why you do this?

CHAMPION DATA’S RANKING OF THE 2020 DRAW (HARDEST TO EASIEST)

1. West Coast Eagles

2. Hawthorn

3. Gold Coast Suns

4. Essendon

5. GWS Giants

6. Carlton

7. Richmond

8. North Melbourne

9. Geelong Cats

10. St Kilda

11. Collingwood

12. Western Bulldogs

13. Brisbane Lions

14. Port Adelaide

15. Adelaide Crows

16. Melbourne

17. Sydney Swans

18. Fremantle

It would be interesting to review exactly how easy or hard each teams draw is at the half way point of the season

Though, if someone can explain how Richmond get an easier draw than the non-finalists in GC, Hawthorn & Carlton - I'd love to hear it

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
It would be interesting to review exactly how easy or hard each teams draw is at the half way point of the season

Though, if someone can explain how Richmond get an easier draw than the non-finalists in GC, Hawthorn & Carlton - I'd love to hear it
Do Champion data say how they come to their conclusions?

Larry Donohue

Premium Platinum
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Trying to destroy us early again with so many nightmarish interstate trips. Mostly tough ones too. Bastards.
Keep Gaz home for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Finished 3rd so got the 3rd hardest fixture. Fair enough.
2 games against the Hawks is good, all the other teams we play twice are bloody interstate teams though and Saints which is kind of boring

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Trying to destroy us early again with so many nightmarish interstate trips. Mostly tough ones too. Bastards.
Keep Gaz home for them
We will beat the still shell shocked Giants.And the hopeless Suns,I think the Tim Kelly mob will be to good,Cats and Hawks there will only be a goal in that one 50/50.We will cream the Saints,take care of the Dockers away as well as the Lions at KP no Brown no Essendon,Tigers will be to good,and Sydney are on the slide we will take care of them.
7 and 3 from the first 10,I'd take that.

Larry Donohue

Premium Platinum
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
We will beat the still shell shocked Giants.And the hopeless Suns,I think the Tim Kelly mob will be to good,Cats and Hawks there will only be a goal in that one 50/50.We will cream the Saints,take care of the Dockers away as well as the Lions at KP no Brown no Essendon,Tigers will be to good,and Sydney are on the slide we will take care of them.
7 and 3 from the first 10,I'd take that.
Very good, I'll give you that one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back