Geelong's Legacy vs Richmond Legacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
The following dot points would burn the Scats.

• Richmond 13 premierships to Geelong 9 (three of those in an 18 team comp vs 16).
  • Salty Scott said we were not good before winning two more flags after 2018.
  • Dangerflop's legacy being inferior to Martin's whilst being owned in the 2020 GF via goal of the century.
  • 2017 owning, 2019 prelim owning, 2020 GF owning.
  • Despite poaching Cameron, failed in 2021, list is stuffed now.
  • Richmond have a massive draft hand so will rebuild quicker for the next flag run.
If I were a Geelong fan I would feel really bad about myself compared to being a Richmond fan. We are also a bigger club, more fans, more money, and effectively just have a bigger c**k. As your pretender run from 2012 comes to an end, enjoy your kitty litter park home and away cheat wins that get you just into finals or 9th while you stay in mediocrity forever.

1631691393672.png

Lest we forget.

My Advice for Geelong is trade or de-list Selwood, Hawkins, Gary Rohan, Shaun Higgins, Josh Jenkins and maybe Jeremy Cameron.
Then re-build or face a disaster in 2 years.

It will be a good day for AFL when bitchmond returns to irrelevancy, and I reckon it has already happened.

BONDS-4-MAX-MILLER.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans will look back in disbelief that such a bunch of under the thumb cringeworthy soft utensils won 2.5 flags. All whilst being led by Brooke, arguably the shittest premiership captain in history.
So this year's flag will only be a quarter cup I guess, win 4 more and you Dees can claim a whole Premiership🙄

Oh seeing as your so offended can we have our game plan back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back