AFL Club
Geelong
May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Hilarious that Crows fans would pot the best player in the game for having some fun and enjoying his football/life.

Last year Taylor Walker was involved in a Twitter spat with Nick Kyrgios and when Kyrgios wrote he didn't know who Walker was, Walker resorted to posting his highlight reel from the AFL website.

Now *that's* embarrassing.

I'd say coming into bat for a turd like Kyrgios is the most embarassing post in this whole thread.

This is the weirdest part.. so he played a whole match hiding a piece of ham to use when he shook hands with Jenkins post game? wtf?
At least nobody can accuse him of not being dedicated to the cause.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
It's not rivalry on my part , it's hatred.

Adelaide fans aren't the only ones who are sick and tired of Selwood and now Dangerfield ducking and crying to the umps. And the media creaming their pants over them afterwards is what is infuriating most impartial parties.

Geelong and their fans live in a world where they can do no wrong.. that's not the real world.

"Mission accomplished".

I'm under no illusion that Geelong, or any other football club, is perfect, but just know that I am personally delighted that you are so wound up by the evil Geelong football club. Thank God Adelaide have never tried to cheat the system in any way, or complained about umpiring. Can't think of ANY instances of that happening. ;)

jwint43

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
They are having fun and showing some character, whats the big deal? All the bitter old people on here complain that all the players are robots and yet when some players muck around and do something different they get scolded for it. Who cares what silly stuff they during the week so long as they get the 4 points on the day.

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hilarious that Crows fans would pot the best player in the game for having some fun and enjoying his football/life.

Last year Taylor Walker was involved in a Twitter spat with Nick Kyrgios and when Kyrgios wrote he didn't know who Walker was, Walker resorted to posting his highlight reel from the AFL website.

Now *that's* embarrassing.
Danger also joined in ;)

Apart from this whole premise being rather meh, this is merely a weekly segment that parodies Zach Galifinakis' "Between Two Ferns".
Most are just happy the media team are putting anything up, most lax media department imaginable.

Are you aware that probably 3-4 years back Matthew Stokes had a weekly segment where he'd prank teammates in a look at me fashion? Where was the uproar over that
OP didn't do his homework, and just wanted to get another boot into Danger. Absolute case of sour grapes.

The media piece with Selwood is, as far as I am aware, the third by Danger in the series. The first was with Hawkins, the second with Mackie, and now the Selwood piece. I really don't see what the problem is with it, but certain Crows supporters obviously do

Exactly, so where's the focus. Would they have used the ham as a media piece if they won? Taylor played an enormous game, kicked five. But there was a part that wasn't focused.
Are you for real? Contradict yourself, saying Taylor played an "enormous game" but lacked focus because of the ham prank. That happened AFTER the game. Was Jenkins upset? If not why are you upset by it?

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2017-07-27/danger-talk-show-kicking-goals

Cats Media’s hit new video series Between Two Cats continues to make noise, reaching nearly a half a million views across its first three episodes.

Starring Cats midfielder Patrick Dangerfield as the internet’s most awkward interviewer, his most recent chat with Geelong skipper Joel Selwood is as brilliant as it is cringe worthy and has been viewed by nearly 200,000 people on Facebook alone.

The series has also featured on 7 News Melbourne’s nightly bulletin, Fox Footy’s AFL360, the Herald Sun, Fox Sports and afl.com.au.

Previous episodes have starred Tom Hawkins and Andrew Mackie, with further players set to be grilled by Dangerfield in the coming weeks.

Patronus

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Storm
It's not meh, you responded.
The media coming out of Geelong re Dangers presser last Monday was cringeworthy.
Zac Galifinakis was a fad. Good stuff.
Did you hear about the Taylor ham thing. Where's the focus?

I don't know if Taylor can kick 5 goals a game by putting some ham inside his sock I am all for it.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm under no illusion that Geelong, or any other football club, is perfect, but just know that I am personally delighted that you are so wound up by the evil Geelong football club. Thank God Adelaide have never tried to cheat the system in any way, or complained about umpiring. Can't think of ANY instances of that happening. ;)
I wouldn't say I'm wound up. Maybe in a football sense but I can assure you it doesn't affect my day to day life lol. I just like seeing Geelong lose.. even more so when it's us doing the winning.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
They can't get through a week without a negative Geelong thread. It's amazing. Starting to enjoy it though-so bonkers it's funny.
I know right. Everyone else is crazy. Selwood doesn't duck, danger doesn't love the lime light and Scott is a straight shooter that puts the game above his own clubs needs. Everyone else is nuts. Nuts I tell you!

The Swert

Premiership Player
May 3, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Geelong are certainly receiving more media time than North Melbourne's lack of performance.

It could come back to bite. But I doubt it will distract the club in a Fevola-Carlton kind of way.

Back