News Geelong's position in Essendon investigation and ACC report

Remove this Banner Ad

Be clear what you're trying to say here.
It's very clear what he is doing.

He is trolling the Geelong board and implying our 07-11 team doped to win flags.

Be clear what you're trying to say here.
I don't think it has ever been cleared up what went on at Geelong because there's been no divulging the substances that were involved, instead just a "move along, nothing to see here" direction. A la Bock and the dees, "nothing to worry about" seems too dismissive.
Tread carefully amigo.
The amino acid comments made by Weap/Dank post date the Cats program by some time. So it could easily be argued that "use amino acids as a cover" was only something only came upon in 2012.

Carter's comment that my club should have chosen a line and stuck to it could explain his position
You can't actually believe both of them. You either know what they did or you are sure they did nothing wrong.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...orry-about-20160419-goa30t.html#ixzz46H09tG2v

- yet all we know is the cats were injected "amino acids". Case closed?

I don't think it has ever been cleared up what went on at Geelong because there's been no divulging the substances that were involved, instead just a "move along, nothing to see here" direction. A la Bock and the dees, "nothing to worry about" seems too dismissive.

The amino acid comments made by Weap/Dank post date the Cats program by some time. So it could easily be argued that "use amino acids as a cover" was only something only came upon in 2012.

Carter's comment that my club should have chosen a line and stuck to it could explain his position

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...orry-about-20160419-goa30t.html#ixzz46H09tG2v

Geelong has been cleared of any wrong doing. End of story.

I actually don't believe (to comfortable satisfaction) my own team doped, so there's no way I believe it of you guys.
Well! There's actually not a scintilla of evidence we did. Dank was never part of our club. On the other hand...........

Your earlier post attempting to conflate a reference to what occurred at Essendon with Geelong is laughable.

I actually don't believe (to comfortable satisfaction) my own team doped, so there's no way I believe it of you guys.

We were only investigated for injecting Max Rooke with the drug venom. The same drug used by Bane in the Batman franchise, cleared by ASADA and WADA as a legal pharmaceutical.

It's understandable that Bombers supporters feel betrayed by Hird & Co's deliberate decision to use drugs to try and cheat their way to an advantage over the rest of the competition.

Also natural that they feel embarrassed by their continuing and child-like denial of the fact, despite getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

But don't dare to come in here and make groundless, wild accusations against another club in a desperate attempt to smear others with the hope you can deflect and take others down with you.

Unlike the Bombers, the Cats FULLY cooperated with the ASADA and the auditors, AND maintained full, transparent documentation of all medical treatments. Nothing was conveniently 'lost'.

I humbly suggest you leave here if you are intent on doing nothing else than making baseless, emotional accusations in a desperate attempt to feel better about your club's disgraceful behaviour.

As always though, any FACTUAL contribution you can make to the discussion is welcome.

Why are we giving this rubbish any air......? Essendon has never told the truth and is always looking for the other bad man to blame. Maybe the upcoming player court cases will reveal something.....but I bet those will all be done behind closed doors just like the injection program.....trying to hide the truth.

Why are we giving this rubbish any air......? Essendon has never told the truth and is always looking for the other bad man to blame. Maybe the upcoming player court cases will reveal something.....but I bet those will all be done behind closed doors just like the injection program.....trying to hide the truth.

There won't be any court cases, the insurers will settle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suggest you see a hypnotist of a therapist, because this post is rediculous, and the thread should be finally closed. LONG ago WADA, ASADA, the AFL, and every other group who's involved in this gave the Cats a 100% clean bill of health, and went on to praise Geelong for such fantastic documentation of ALL that they do for their player's health, etc.

So my suggestion? Take it up with your club for doing such a pi$$ poor job of logging what they gave to their players, possibly engadangering their health.

I went right thru it... when does Lindner come on ?
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon-gif.228935

My interest was the Prez. Thought his reference to Robinson going to the Gold Coast at Hinkley and Junior's invitation and to Essendon at Thompson and McCartney's invitation was canny.

That's because you're in denial and want proof that other clubs doped like your pathetic club did

WADA and ASADA not only ticked off all the procedures at the time but also when your s**t stain of a club tried to throw mud as us.

But I take it you like most other delusional EFC supporters think it's just a big witch hunt and conspiracy.

Zero sympathy for you or the other delusional supporters that enabled your club to continue pendlling the lies and misinformation about your doping program.

Scums

Last edited:
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon-gif.228935

My interest was the Prez. Thought his reference to Robinson going to the Gold Coast at Hinkley and Junior's invitation and to Essendon at Thompson and McCartney's invitation was canny.

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 5.14.05 pm.png

Yes CC has the ability to answer some questions that some may find difficult ..like the old Premierships for instance...

That's because you're in denial and want proof that other clubs doped like your pathetic club did

WADA and ASADA not only ticked off all the procedures at the time but also when your s**t stain of a club tried to throw mud as us.

But I take it you like most other delusional EFC supporters think it's just a big witch hunt and conspiracy.

Zero sympathy for you or other delusional supporters that enable your club to continue pendlling the lies and misinformation about your doping program.

Scums

Yea...but what do you really think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back