Geezuz, SHUT UP Dermie!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guy crosses road

Dermie: "Now see that??... Sorry Huddo, just for the viewers at home... See how the guy actually decides internally to cross the road before he actually does? You can actually see him contemplating where to cross and at what angle, which you'll only ever see in a more mature, competent road crosser. Now a lot of people will just say its a guy crossing the road; and it is, but for someone who was up at 5am daily trying to perfect this sort of form, you really develope an understanding of just how important the lead up to the.. Let's call it "actual crossing of the road" is. The left to right then back to left and right once more just to be sure is exactly how we all wish we could cross, but we never actually take the time to perfect it.. And if you look, once he's committed he's never really out of crossing, at no point does he really look back or hesitate in his stride... Sorry Huddo, I just thought that was a remarkable bit of vision and had to elaborate briefly for the viewers at home.."

Guy crosses road

Dermie: "Now see that??... Sorry Huddo, just for the viewers at home... See how the guy actually decides internally to cross the road before he actually does? You can actually see him contemplating where to cross and at what angle, which you'll only ever see in a more mature, competent road crosser. Now a lot of people will just say its a guy crossing the road; and it is, but for someone who was up at 5am daily trying to perfect this sort of form, you really develope an understanding of just how important the lead up to the.. Let's call it "actual crossing of the road" is. The left to right then back to left and right once more just to be sure is exactly how we all wish we could cross, but we never actually take the time to perfect it.. And if you look, once he's committed he's never really out of crossing, at no point does he really look back or hesitate in his stride... Sorry Huddo, I just thought that was a remarkable bit of vision and had to elaborate briefly for the viewers at home.."
Bloody hilarious!

Guy crosses road

Haha brilliant

Once a big blond pompous ponce, always a big blond pompous ponce.

Ponce on Dermie, ponce on mate.

Peroxide blonde M8....He's a frosty-boy bog-Irishman.

4ed4eb629ac9cc4f3ef27a8a1b0d3505

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that you don't like Dermies commentary style and that's cool.

It's the same for me with those Flog campaigners Tim Watson and Matty Lloyd.

When you say "Always a ponce" that's just crap go ask any Essendon player who played against him if he was a ponce.

Most of them were s**t scared of him.

When you say "Always a ponce" that's just crap go ask any Essendon player who played against him if he was a ponce.

Being a ponce has nothing to do with his aggressive hardnut playing style. Don't worry, I saw all ess v Haw games in 80s and I know how good he was...

Being a ponce has nothing to do with his aggressive hardnut playing style. Don't worry, I saw all ess v Haw games in 80s and I know how good he was...
Fair enough and I know how some commentators grate some people, but I took your comment "Ponce" as meaning soft.

As we both know you could call Dermie many things but soft is not one of them.

You should have seen this guy rock up to the Fox Footy season launch last week...

Showed up about halfway through proceedings wearing a half-buttoned white linen shirt scarily reminiscent of the below David Brent number.

brent.jpg

He then proceeded to peacock around the room having found the arm of his apparently new, early 20s girlfriend without actually saying anything to her or anyone else - was essentially just making sure everyone saw him.

Was an incredible display of "launchcraft".

What is wrong with Lloyd? Isn't afraid to state his opinion and I don't see him as biased towards the Bombers at all. Probably one of the better special comments out there. Watson is rubbish though, definitely give you that one.

Derm does make some good points. It's the unnecessary extra 250 words during the run of the game that piss me off.

Also, when he would commentate games with Cometti and every tackle would somehow be like a WWE move.

84/85 says Hi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back