No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're advocating is that no one should trust anyone even when they have someones else's word, and that if you do, and you get ****** over it's your own fault.
It's the opposite of "taking responsibility for their own actions". You're giving the perp an out.

This sort of thought is ultimately victim blaming, and not holding people responsible for doing the wrong thing.
If i take my clothes off for a photo, the photo is now the property of the photo taker, unless i have a contract in place i would have
Her gender doesn't matter. The case as it stands is that allegedly there was no consent to distribute he picture. If a woman did this to a man the same rules would apply.

I don't care what gender you are - being naked in private doesn't mean you're open slather to have naked pictures of yourself mass distributed.
come on if it was a man no one would care! people just want to be outraged about anything these days. we have nukes pointing at us, the climate is changing but lets get upset at a photo that got passed around by some meat heads

Can't argue with that logic - just like how there would have been no Bourke Street Mall massacre if people had taken more personal responsibility to not be on the footpath when a car was driving on it at high speed.
Or pro gun campaigners who would say it would have been stopped if someone had a gun to shoot the driver.

Sure that would happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back