No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The names are very poor but I like the idea of watching some of the best players playing a shortened version of the game.

As an older person, I play AFL9’s & it’s great fun.....until the young punks start taking it too serious.

I like the idea of watching some of the best players going head-to-head also, however, not in a game where you can score a goal in two kicks.

Just when you thought the AFL couldn't make any more strange decisions; the new AFLX setup is both sickening and laughable. The try-hard meter is through the roof
Imagine if all that funding went into AFLW
******* stupid from the AFL
AFLX is going to be a massive flop regardless of what the result it.

Okay am I missing something here with the Daw news? The news of all this is obviously only just being released but I couldn't help but notice in the Age article that at the bottom they included the 'If you or someone you know needs help, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or visit lifeline.org.au' in the footer. Are we to believe that this was an attempted suicide?

Okay am I missing something here with the Daw news? The news of all this is obviously only just being released but I couldn't help but notice in the Age article that at the bottom they included the 'If you or someone you know needs help, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or visit lifeline.org.au' in the footer. Are we to believe that this was an attempted suicide?

When someone pulls their car up on a bridge and jumps...you don't need to be a genius to put 2 and 2 together

When someone pulls their car up on a bridge and jumps...you don't need to be a genius to put 2 and 2 together

Yeah but without making fun of the situation that may not always be the case. People in todays world do some stupid sh*t especially in today's world. Until there's 100% facts then just assuming that is what has happened is just that 'an assumption'. Anyways I hope he is fine and is getting all the support he needs whether it is the assumed situation or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a parsimonious principle it is too

huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back