No Opposition Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

badgrill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don’t think I’ve hurled as much abuse as I did in 2001 since. I think I used every available derogatory term available and invented some more of my own to hurl at Vozzo and Goldspink.

If you were ever going to put your money on game fixing it was during that game
Yeah I watched it in the front bar of the Punters Club and was the same.

Barmaid told me off but a few regulars obviously pitied me and asked her to let it go lol

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, Raiders, Arsenal, Beer
Nasty woman. One of those reporters who have absolutely no regard for the well-being of those interviewed. Always assumed guilt and went for the jugular every time. Happy to see the back of her.
yes. I preferred this reporter...

cant wait for that one.jpg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I miss 60 minutes, particularly prime-era Jana Vendt. Those beautiful dreamy eyes were something else. Not quite Delvene Delaney but right up there.

I have done a lot of building work over the years for Del and Strop.
Went to Their daughters 21st, pimp and hoes themed party at the Bruns pub(Northern nsw). Del, well into her 60’s was in a bra and suspenders and still looking absolutely stunning! Her youngest is a spitting image of her too

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m the same mate. The only Hawthorn game I’ve missed over ther last 10 years was that game against Geelong where Hawkins kicked that long bomb after the siren. I was at a wedding and needless to say I was glad I missed it.
I felt that one wasn't so bad; by quarter time I had already given the game up and just wanted us to go close, So to lead then have the typical last minute defeat at jaws of victory didn't burn quite as much.

Nugett

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I really do miss Lewis, it was obviously the right decision to move him on but jeez he was a gun.

One of the most underrated from our premiership era imo, was considered a good player by a lot of most oppo supporters but he was a tier above just good. You could just always count on him to stand up for us when we needed to and it may not have been a clutch goal or a lace out 50 m kick. It was often just evening a contest to cause a turnover, laying a big tackle or even just ripping a ball out of a contest to get us going forward when we need a clearance.
The game where we came back on after being concusses. Shows how determined and resilient he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom