No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hannebery just stepped down from St Kilda's 'leadership' group to focus on his fitness.

Geezus H Christ.

Everyone knew his body was a train wreck. 5 teams fighting over Andrew Gaff and nobody wanting Hannebery except St Kilda tells a story. Now, to absolutely nobody's surprise, Dan has missed the first game and looks like missing quite a few more, while soaking up a 5 year contract and $750k per season or whatever.

There’s an inherent flaw in the way Essendon have built their list. It doesn’t matter how much quality they try to add on top when there are issues with the foundation.

Have you heard that parable about the man who built his house upon sand? Well this is the club that built their list upon s**t.

Yep - leadership is shizen on and off the field.

Decided to watch 360.

2 seconds about the hawks (no highlights)
It's good to be back and winning

Not surprised - haven’t watched that pile of crap for years.

Don’t know who’s worse - Slobbo or ‘look at me’ Whately

Not surprised - haven’t watched that pile of crap for years.

Don’t know who’s worse - Slobbo or ‘look at me’ Whately

‘ promoting whatever bullshit the AFL is peddling ‘ Whiteley. Taken over from shite mike seamlessly

Think their GPS system went down in the 3rd.
100/22 = 4.5 km per player difference which represents about 1/3 of the distance covered by a midfielder in an entire game. You are probably right but it’s funnier to imaging them all running towards their goal and not know what to do once they get there without the ball except turn and watch the giants go the other way and kick a goal. Certainly that is what the game looked like anyway ;)

Dan Hannebery just stepped down from St Kilda's 'leadership' group to focus on his fitness.

Geezus H Christ.

Everyone knew his body was a train wreck. 5 teams fighting over Andrew Gaff and nobody wanting Hannebery except St Kilda tells a story. Now, to absolutely nobody's surprise, Dan has missed the first game and looks like missing quite a few more, while soaking up a 5 year contract and $750k per season or whatever.
Yep, my brother has some contacts deep in the Swans. Couldn't believe the Saints taking him on for that long. Neither could Hanners, truth be told!

I can't wrap my head around the kilometers covered stat for the Essendon game. That is unbelievable.

How does your whole team run a collective 100km less than any other side?
They gave up

Geezus H Christ.

While it's comical in some ways, given our history of taking risks on players we think we can get up and running I'm not going to go into gloat mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here my friends, is the agenda.

Watch the umps come right into it this weekend.

Too big to fail.

$$

They keep putting the Blues and Dons in prime time hoping it will pay off.

Melbourne still the biggest market

Geezus H Christ.

I imagine the St Kilda version of tige19 is very annoyed at this!

They gave up

While it's comical in some ways, given our history of taking risks on players we think we can get up and running I'm not going to go into gloat mode.

Hanneberry 18 months younger than McEvoy. Thats now, not when they were recruited

And here my friends, is the agenda.

Watch the umps come right into it this weekend.

Too big to fail.

$$

Yep, towards the end of the game on Sunday, Bruce kept talking about them being one of the biggest clubs in Melbourne, and in the Sheedy era, THE biggest.

Spoke of how wonderful they were and never mentioned the drugs scandal.

Yep, towards the end of the game on Sunday, Bruce kept talking about them being one of the biggest clubs in Melbourne, and in the Sheedy era, THE biggest.

Spoke of how wonderful they were and never mentioned the drugs scandal.
Lucky Hawks supporters are here to keep the bastards honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back