No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a terrific event in support of one of the greatest gentlemen we are likely to see. The way Neale has dedicated his remaining time to helping others suffering the same fate and working to a cure warms even the coldest of hearts

I encourage everyone to watch the speech he gave to the players the other day too, and challenge you not to shed a tear

Won’t be making a comeback anytime soon :'(
Well that wouldn’t be because of fitness because he hasn’t really blown out at all. His face looks a little chubby but that could just be because of the beard.

The reason why he’ll never come back is because he looks absolutely satisfied with his decision and good on him. I’m happy because he’s happy but he needs to hurry up and make start knocking out some Cyril’s Jnr Jnr’s. No pressure though 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter and first 15 off the last were some of the worst forward play and finishing you will see .
Dees should have been within a goal or two at that point, then get blown away

Very average game ........

Franklin has been absolutely outstanding today. With the way North and the Swans are looking, if the Dees can fix their form up 2nd half of the season, we could be looking at a top 5 pick.
We're not doing s**t this year so a top 5 pick is exactly what we need.

It is a source of some dismay to me that we lost a game of football to these ******* potatoes from Melbourne
The Goodwin effect might have a new meaning soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back