No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hodge and Stack did 2 completely different things

I didn’t have an issue with what Stack did

I gave my thoughts on how I interpreted Hodge kissing Buddy as it was a question you asked another poster, as if somehow trying to compare the 2 incidents

(You do realise you asked someone else, not me, as your opening remarks say different)

Stratton needs a kick up the ass at the very least (I’d drop him for a week myself) as that sh*t is unsportsmanlike in my book

So I’d also like to see more of the Stack situation happen in professional sport, while Stratton needs a clip

I did misquote you - apologies

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Little Gillsy Willsy has been saying some little porky pies on radio Friday.
Asked if there has been a directive for security to crack down on crowd behaviour, point blank said no. Then went on to say that the majority of the crowd will decide what is accepted or not.
I call rubarb Gil old chap. I say that the AFL has indeed stepped up scrutiny on spectators and I would also suggest that it isn't the majority of fans deciding what's is accepted behavior but the super sensitive minority looking to squash a pesky fly with a sledge hammer.
Gil I bet London to a brick that you will find more objectionable and abhorrent behavior at your little Portsea polo bash every year good chap. Starting with flogging little pony's around for hours in summer heat for the benefit of providing a vehicle for the well heeled to take boorish selfies with celebrity's, get drunk on champagne and snort coke off porta loo seats.
Way to ruin footy Gil.

Viddiot

All Australian
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting, but not surprising...Kanye Cornes has rolled out the special Hawthorn 'potential to cause injury' clause in his comments about Strats.
This isn't going to end well for our Captain, but he's brought it on himself.

And...yes, watching the game last night it was bizarre seeing security prowling around...glad the commentators picked up on it...and kept going on about it for a while.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Can you believe that if all results go this way, the Dogs win by a lot, Roos win and Swans beat us by a lot next week they will all leap over us and we will drop to 3rd last.

And when you think we defeated Adelaide in Adelaide, GWS and Port Adelaide, it really is unacceptable.

Sep 22, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Roys SFA
Was just enjoying breakfast in a local cafe, and the table next to me sounded like they had a combined IQ of ~58, there was lots of "hurr hurr huuurr" etc., so when I went up to pay I took a closer look and saw... Gerard Healy, Brad Johnson, Nick Dal Santo!

Last edited:
Little Gillsy Willsy has been saying some little porky pies on radio Friday.
Asked if there has been a directive for security to crack down on crowd behaviour, point blank said no. Then went on to say that the majority of the crowd will decide what is accepted or not.
I call rubarb Gil old chap. I say that the AFL has indeed stepped up scrutiny on spectators and I would also suggest that it isn't the majority of fans deciding what's is accepted behavior but the super sensitive minority looking to squash a pesky fly with a sledge hammer.
Gil I bet London to a brick that you will find more objectionable and abhorrent behavior at your little Portsea polo bash every year good chap. Starting with flogging little pony's around for hours in summer heat for the benefit of providing a vehicle for the well heeled to take boorish selfies with celebrity's, get drunk on champagne and snort coke off porta loo seats.
Way to ruin footy Gil.
I hope that fans at a game make a united stand against security and say to them, "if you make these guys leave, then we all leave with them" then a big group of fans all get up from one bay.

With a bit of luck it catches on and before you know there's a mexican stand off with large chunks of bays leaving or threatening to leave games out of protest unless security and the AFL give it a spell....

I kinda hope it goes down this path, to get some balance back from the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back