No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No argument here, reduce the interchange to sweet feck all and I'll be happy as a pig in mud.

What happens when it's a stinking hot day in Perth and Ross Lyon and Longmire's teams are battling it out in the defend to the death cup, and no goals are scored so no one is allowed on the pitch to provide water?

Just saw on the news Sheedy offering free tickets to the Country Game for fire victims.

Surely something that would assist in rebuilding their properties would be more appropriate?

Reported as a good news story, once again for the injectors, but really if the AFL/Sheedy want to make a mark then donate something tangible!
Sheedy is just a media stain these days.

What happens when it's a stinking hot day in Perth and Ross Lyon and Longmire's teams are battling it out in the defend to the death cup, and no goals are scored so no one is allowed on the pitch to provide water?
Has been along time since someone died playing afl if ever. I'm good old days ain't going to change, rovers rest in forward pocket, same as ruckmen, Crawford and others run amuck and players with endurance showing a different kind of guts.
Just me.
Have a look at the current influx of constant rule changes, look of the game stuff and ask yourself the last time the game was great and how it looked. Only one thing needed to change to keep it that way and that was a massive cap on interchange rotations.

I recall Peter Hudson saying they did not swallow water on game day as they thought it would just cause bloating and that dehydration (with the assistantance of Cowboy Neale) probably contributed to his missed shots on goal that would of put him over Bob Pratts 150 goals a season record.

Heppell asks for patience from hungry Essendon fans

Article in today’s Age by some nondescript called Ronny Lerner.
Guess what - Ronny is an Essendon supporter.

That’s why he writes a nothing article about the Injectors (which could be written about any one of 8 or 9 or 12 clubs, except Ronny doesn’t barrack for any of them).

These kinds of articles really positively and absolutely and completely give me the utter sh*ts.

Just because around 70% of Melbourne journos barrack for the Injectors, the footy public has to endure, on a daily basis, crap articles like these. There’s a lead article every second day about the Injectors in the Age and Sun. Forget about the other clubs.

Watch the Sun tomorrow - for the latest update on the Injectors.

Blockbuster subjects like …………………………………

Dylan Shiel looking forward to great year … Devon Smith loving his time with the Bombers … Daniher really confident about his fitness ...Heppell's hairdresser uses wonder shampoo

...... king Jesus !!

And more crap articles on the f*cking Injectors by a crap nondescript journo who's obviously devoted to the Injectors.
This time a double page spread on ..... you won't believe this ..... Dylan Shiel !

He's apparently given up sugar and ditched milk !
And lives a boring life !
It takes a boring 2 page spread to tell us young Dylan is boring.

(at least there's also a nice little article about someone called O'Meara who we got in the worst trade bargain of all time)

So the footy off season is coming to a close and a new season is about to begin. With it I am hoping for a calmer Hawks forum with some great insight and analysis from our games.
Thanks to axeman, MrPrem and others who make the training thread enjoyable to read.
To those I've butted heads with, it's never personal from my end. I just like to defend myself.
Idk much about other boards but ours is a wonderful place of different views and personalities that clash at times but all come together to support out mighty fighting.
Thanks to all of the doomsdayers, 1/2 glass ppl, back slappers, like miners, s**t stirrers, admin ass kissers, mob, glue factory management, DE experts, stat nerds, gramma nazis, inside info experts, nice admins, mean admins, game analyzers, salary cap confetti ppl, judges, jurors & executioners thank you all for making this place what it is. Head shaking and bizarre but damn fun.
Can't wait for the 1st bounce against Adelaide to unite us all once again.
Go Hawkers!
:hearts: OTR

And more crap articles on the f*cking Injectors by a crap nondescript journo who's obviously devoted to the Injectors.
This time a double page spread on ..... you won't believe this ..... Dylan Shiel !

He's apparently given up sugar and ditched milk !
And lives a boring life !
It takes a boring 2 page spread to tell us young Dylan is boring.

(at least there's also a nice little article about someone called O'Meara who we got in the worst trade bargain of all time)
It is becoming or has been fecking relentless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A trainer provides water not the runner.

No goals are scored.......
Pitch.......

Ahhh, I see what you did there..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back