No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks1994

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
More drunk MRP decisions
One bloke gets two weeks for a solid tackle; another bloke connects with a couple of stray elbows and gets diddly-squat
3 guesses to work out who the second player is

MasterSamurai

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BayernMunchen
I have a bad feeling: in two weeks- Carlton to pencil in first win of season against us in an AFL contrived green maggot inspired headline grabbing performance.
Yep! Was thinking the same thing last week with all their close losses that it’ll be the carbon copy of the Lions perfect s**t storm when they won their first game against us last year.

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers
Hey Guys,

We may be looking for a new coach soon.
Was wondering who you guys rate as potentially the best candidate for head coach out of Yze, Burns and Mitchell?

Why is that? Clarko said he would leave if he was not getting his message through... it seems to me we are not winning because injuries are killing our onball brigade... hardly a messaging issue...

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Why is that? Clarko said he would leave if he was not getting his message through... it seems to me we are not winning because injuries are killing our onball brigade... hardly a messaging issue...

Mate I think you’ll find that was a Crows supporter anticipating the canning of Don Pyke.

Sep 22, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HAWTHORN
“Opposition fans not welcome” ????? Say it ain’t so!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
17D26EE7-35B7-4148-BF5F-BBACD0F88D70.jpeg

He's not a Hawthorn supporter.

Didn't that flag come in a Allan Jeans coached 1 point victory? Jeezus they needed pretty much everything they could to get that one
emoji23.png

And it was against Collingwood.

Gave the Pies one of their 26 Grand Final losses.

Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
Not forgetting that just about all the black and white photos show the Saints captain wearing a Collingwood jumper, a bit sad in hindsight.

So it could actually be said, a player in a Saints jumper has never ever lifted the premiership cup!

Kinda funny really!

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers
So it could actually be said, a player in a Saints jumper has never ever lifted the premiership cup!

Kinda funny really!

Russell Greene and Ben McEvoy have probably won more flags than most other players that ever donned a Saints jumper...

Tom Lynch 16 goals from his first 4 games, wish the bloke had of chose us.
Why, so he could lead for the ball & we'd kick it high to Puopolo instead???

Hardly seems worth the $1.1m, I'd rather bank the cash & put it toward Dingley or buy some more pokies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back