No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clarkson interview on AFL 360 tonight displays what a total biased flog and total sycophant that Whately is, and the bathwater drinking populist slogan dribbling tosser that Chris Scott is.

Not one question was asked to Clarkson about Hawthorn's team performance.....something that we actually might be interested in.

The air in the studio was rotten. Whately can't speak Hawthorn's name unless he is gleefully indulging in schadenfreude.

When they played the Stratton pinching vision they had music not dissimilar to the movie Jaws.
I listen to SEN a fair bit ( blame it on driving for my job )
Whately loves Clarko imo , no doubt about it . Raves about him when he gets a chance .
But he loves sinking the boots into us in general , 2008 must really have stung him and he is enjoying our fortunes this season .

Far better then the buffoon next him who spent years defending a club who ran a systemic doping program , yet is calling for Stratton to get 5 weeks ( don’t condone Stratton’s actions myself )
Absolute fool of the highest order

Stratts 2 weeks. What a message!!!!!!!
I like how they make up the 1 week suspension for pinching even though the guidelines don't actually allow for a suspension for pinching.

I just can't see why anyone would pay that money for Cogs. He's a really good player, but Cripps is probably the only player I would even consider shedding that sort of money to today.

Norf will be loving this though and probably send the Saints some flowers !!
I agree $1.4m for Coniglio reeks of desperation. They probably figure there'd be a flow on effect where other players might take notice and start considering them as a destination.

Of course what St.Kilda really needs is a capable head coach, though they have one ready to slip into the job in Ratten.

I like how they make up the 1 week suspension for pinching even though the guidelines don't actually allow for a suspension for pinching.
It was a week for serious misconduct that involved many acts of pinching.

Tribunal got this one right. Now hopefully Stratts will kick it out of his game.

Old mate Slobbo was trying to get a quote out of him. It just wouldn't come. He then started playing the mental health card at the end. Again deadbat from Clarko.
Did you see the look on Clarko’s face? He seriously was like why the * would you say that 😂

You can just see how much Clarko despises him.

i know it’s semantics but stratts wasn’t given 2 weeks. He was given 2 x 1 week
I thought stomping should've been punished more severley. He could've broken someones foot the way he did it.

The pinching thing should be a fine, but we know the MRO and Tribunal work on the look of the game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if anyone has said it yet but the new upgrade interface is frigging awesome. The only thing they need to add is a sarcasm option to the like feature and its a 10/10 from me. Good job Big Footy nerds or whomever did the upgrade.

The 'angry' reacts are going to be interesting!

Now the Stratts/Kennett drama is behind us, can we all please predict what the next controversy will be? We're playing the precious Swans this week so there's got to be some sort of media campaign waiting to occur

Now the Stratts/Kennett drama is behind us, can we all please predict what the next controversy will be? We're playing the precious Swans this week so there's got to be some sort of media campaign waiting to occur
The guys on the Triple M podcast were predicting all Buddy has to do is step onto the SCG on Friday and he'll kick 6. s**t they also said that Brand would be playing on him too so you know there FOS with what they know. I'm not confident about Friday night but I am confident if we lose then it won't be by much. Everyone like to kick you when your down especially when we've been so good for so long.

The guys on the Triple M podcast were predicting all Buddy has to do is step onto the SCG on Friday and he'll kick 6. **** they also said that Brand would be playing on him too so you know there FOS with what they know. I'm not confident about Friday night but I am confident if we lose then it won't be by much. Everyone like to kick you when your down especially when we've been so good for so long.

We tend to play fairly well against Sydney at the SCG, so I think you're on the money there. Imagine we put Timmy O on Buddy and he keeps him goalless

Not sure if anyone has said it yet but the new upgrade interface is frigging awesome. The only thing they need to add is a sarcasm option to the like feature and its a 10/10 from me. Good job Big Footy nerds or whomever did the upgrade.
On your profile, you now have a reaction score. I wonder how that works? Do you lose points if someone gives you an angry reaction?

Mine seems to be 7 less than the number of likes I've gotten with no other reactions so it seems a bit weird. My score is currently 5597, give me an angry reaction and I'll see if it goes down.

On your profile, you now have a reaction score. I wonder how that works? Do you lose points if someone gives you an angry reaction?

Mine seems to be 7 less than the number of likes I've gotten with no other reactions so it seems a bit weird. My score is currently 5597, give me an angry reaction and I'll see if it goes down.
I've reported you! Let us know if this has any effect on your score 🤣

Slapped you with an angry. How'd you go? haha

Slapped you with an angry. How'd you go? haha
Looks like it doesn't do anything. ie. Doesn't increase or decrease. Up to 5602 now with 5 likes (for other posts) and 1 angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back