Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was a little annoyed at a report today which said Willie was probably the best Rioli of the lot. Excuse me? He hasn't done anywhere near enough to be compared to Cyril.
Agree
He hasn’t even played 50 games. He’s crafty, skilled like a Rioli but please, spare us the comparison

I was a little annoyed at a report today which said Willie was probably the best Rioli of the lot. Excuse me? He hasn't done anywhere near enough to be compared to Cyril.
Recency effect at its finest.

How did I get a chin scratch for stating a fact, you can get twice the ban for tampering or providing a false sample and I was simply confirming what Ned had stated.

Anyway I find it interesting that this happened three weeks ago and Rioli has played two games since. When S Hocking was asked yesterday R U O K ? he fessed up to feeling some anxiety around Geelong a full strength Eagles.

Edit: Sorry Brant lost in post cricket, pre coffee comprehension, Ned squared me up.

Last edited:
How did I get a chin scratch for stating a fact, you can get twice the ban for tampering or providing a false sample and I was simply confirming what Ned had stated.

Anyway I find it interesting that this happened three weeks ago and Rioli has played two games since. When S Hocking was asked yesterday R U O K ? he fessed up to feeling some anxiety around Geelong a full strength Eagles.

Brant was merely pointing out that Pess had gone a bit awry on his attempt to add 4 to another number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 745149

Can this be any more stupid, 4 year career done suspension incoming

Yeah that would be about one of the dumbest ways to try and con the system.

Would be even funnier if he used one of the blue Gatorade/Powerade flavours.

Why does a soap opera need to test their actors for PED'S? To make sure that they are getting what they paid for?
I know that made no sense! I would have thought anything that enhanced your performance in that arena would have been good to go unless it was illegal or an OH&S issues?

I know that made no sense! I would have thought anything that enhanced your performance in that arena would have been good to go unless it was illegal or an OH&S issues?

Well steroids are illegal unless prescribe and as someone stated earlier - the illegal use of them was leading to early deaths of many professional wrestlers.

The round 22 game tiges v wcst was aug 18.
Rioli tested a few days after apparently.
Roughly 3 weeks after we find out about it.
What does that mean for the grand final participants?
Arent all players meant to test clean after the game , lest the offending club forfeit the result?
How does that work if the results get known three weeks after?

Arent all players meant to test clean after the game , lest the offending club forfeit the result?
Does it depend on when the results were known?

I’d assume there was a second test to confirm the first test results?

Well, the only games after that were against us (we won anyway) and * (who fn cares?)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back