Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's responded.

That's not development stalling. He's clearly improved his game in all facets this season, he's developing.

This is his opinion as to where Worpel's ceiling is. This opinion has got nothing to do with his actual development this year, because he's clearly developed.

What a clown.

Matthews goes on to criticise Adam Treloar and his comments about Coniglio for about 10 minutes which then leads him to then criticise Jeff's (comments about new arrivals) for 10 minutes and pretty much wants Jeff to be publicly hung for is actions. It really has to make you wonder that the only reason he'd bring us into the conversation is because he's worried as **** that he'll request a trade to Hawthorn. Why else would he bring up the whole racial profiling thing and Coniglio's work with new arrivals if he wasn't worried. As silly as Jeff's comments were I wonder if they have revealed Coniglio's intentions.

Thoughts?
I agree.
Coniglio is a free agent and every single club, including GWS is an option.

So why single out the hawks when talking about his destination?

John is a very common name, at least it used to be. l believe there is not one player
called John in the afl. Who was our best John?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Platts for me then the two Kennedys and Hendrie. There are probably others I've missed.
I'm told John Peck could play a bit.......

I rate McGrath as a player as much as I rate Blake Hardwick, good player but heavily overhyped due to being a no 1 pick and the media agenda pushing everything positive about Essendon since they got suspended for attempting to cheat.
Oh that’s right. The number one draft pick granted to * as a consolation prize in the year where most their players were suspended and they finished last. That AFL decision stills irks me today.

If the Swans can just knock the dopers off by a point after the siren with a nothing free-kick, that would almost complete the football weekend.

Herald Sun today going on about some "epic" Geelong vs Saints game from 10 years ago to the day. Zero memory of this.
I found that funny too. Was it part of the infamous "streak" that went straight to DVD?

Haha just saw the score for the GCS game, now that's a hell of a rogering.

Also Carey was saying the other week that Jaeger would be regretting leaving the Suns........Yeah nah!

Last edited:
Gee, you don't see a good old school thrashing like that much anymore. Tiges should aim for the double!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back