Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 50/50 on them to be honest. They are a lot better than this year suggests, but they’ve been horrid this year
I just reckon that they had too many blokes underdone going in to the year, we’re overconfident and when the wheels fell off imploded. Injuries all year have hurt too.
I’d assume they’ll respond.....but it is Melbourne
Will be given an easy FIXture next year ......but yes it is Melbourne

I’m 50/50 on them to be honest. They are a lot better than this year suggests, but they’ve been horrid this year
I just reckon that they had too many blokes underdone going in to the year, we’re overconfident and when the wheels fell off imploded. Injuries all year have hurt too.
I’d assume they’ll respond.....but it is Melbourne

They had 14 players go through post season surgery and a few hobbled together a run of about two weeks worth of pre-season training. The 6-6-6 contributed to robbing them of their ability to start a couple of slower mids behind the ball at centre bounces, an area they produced a lot of drive from last season. Were up against it from the start.

Last edited:

Lol Carey 'I think Melbourne will play finals next year' idiot

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its not such a silly comment . They will get a very easy fixture next season and will have the extra time to get their players right before 2020 begins . I think its common knowledge they were pretty underdone and also got well ahead of themselves thinking it would just turn around .
They aren't a lock by any means but I wouldn't be surprised if they went back in.

Wow. The Lyon news came out of nowhere. Not even a rumour really.

Well, after four years of hardly a coaching change the dam has sure broken this year.

Gone: Norf, Carlton, Saints, Freo

Likely: Port, Adelaide, GWS

Possible: Essendon, Melbourne

With so much turnover, clubs will be really struggling to find good coaching options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. The Lyon news came out of nowhere. Not even a rumour really.
Well, after four years of hardly a coaching change the dam has sure broken this year.
Gone: Norf, Carlton, Saints, Freo
Likely: Port, Adelaide, GWS
Possible: Essendon, Melbourne

With so much turnover, clubs will be really struggling to find good coaching options.

North will be praying Brad Scott gets the job, otherwise they owe him $800,000 out of their soft cap :D

Yeah, and with both Adelaide and Port to still sack their coaches I reckon Norf can start spending that money now. Brad Scott's pedigree has increased immeasurably. Scott and Voss are locks. Voss to Freo, Scott to Adelaide.

Yeah, and with both Adelaide and Port to still sack their coaches I reckon Norf can start spending that money now. Brad Scott's pedigree has increased immeasurably. Scott and Voss are locks. Voss to Freo, Scott to Adelaide.
Justin Longmuir or Peter Sumich to Freo is my bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back