Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandilands retires.

I’ll be honest, I thought this happened two years ago.

Sandilands retires.

I’ll be honest, I thought this happened two years ago.

Have to agree with you there. His body seems to have retired years ago. I'd completely forgotten he was still on their list until he returned the other week

Might be a bridge too far but Rough needs 9 goals to overtake Buddy on the Hawks goal-kicking list.
It would be nice but, unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

If only the mighty Suns still had good old-follow 2004 draftee Tom Murphy there in the backline, this could have happened

Didn't know which thread to post this, so chose this one as it seems the most appropriate.
Anyone else notice on talking Footy last night, how Darcy & Carey were trying to create the story of there being friction between Roughie & Clarko.
Totally incorrect & a waste of 5 mins of my life watching it- when will l learn!

Didn't know which thread to post this, so chose this one as it seems the most appropriate.
Anyone else notice on talking Footy last night, how Darcy & Carey were trying to create the story of there being friction between Roughie & Clarko.
Totally incorrect & a waste of 5 mins of my life watching it- when will l learn!

They love to create drama out of nothing. Can tell there would be about 5-10 journalists currently deleting their "Soulless Hawthorn" drafts from their MS Word that they were preparing to publish if Clarko didn't pick him. Now they're preparing the drafts for "Fair Weather Hawks supporters fail to show up for club great's farewell game at their home ground on a beautiful sunday afternoon"

Friday Toby Greene: I had 38 possessions and my team scored 29 points. I am the 5th person that had more possessions than my team scored in points in the AFL era.

Saturday Ben Cunnington, Jamie Macmillan, Shaun Hggins, Jack Ziebell, Robbie Tarrant, Paul Ahern, Trent Dumont, Jared Polec, Scott Thompson, Shaun Atley, and Marley Williams,: Hold our beers.

Sandilands has announced his retirement.

Now I see why Brad Hill wants to be traded. Some poor bastard has to chair Sandilands off the field.

On another note Sandilands is the last player left in the league to have lost a final against Essendrug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy and Carey, the masters of doing things in 5 minutes. Darcy played good footy for 5 minutes once and Carey spent 5 minutes inspecting the plumbing in his teammate’s bathroom.
They’re on Talking Gobshite because it deserves them.

In his prime, Sandilands was an absolute beast. Last couple of years were a write-off though, I guess when you've got a human that big, eventually it's going to break

Enjoy retirement big fella

Right up there with the best of his generation. Boy it would have been nice being a centre square mid with him in the team.

Friday Toby Greene: I had 38 possessions and my team scored 29 points. I am the 5th person that had more possessions than my team scored in points in the AFL era.

Saturday Ben Cunnington, Jamie Macmillan, Shaun Hggins, Jack Ziebell, Robbie Tarrant, Paul Ahern, Trent Dumont, Jared Polec, Scott Thompson, Shaun Atley, and Marley Williams,: Hold our beers.

Haha, that's funny.

Zach Merrett also tried his hardest but could only equal his teams score!

I planned to go before the Roughy announcement just because it might be my last chance to see Hawthorn play live until next season.
Yeah I'm going after work, good opportunity to see the big Rough one last time and hopefully see us finally kick the ton and play some really good footy. At least give ourselves a chance to make the 8 by boosting our percentage up which we should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back